Workout Manager

I love the Workout Manager, and I use it update my One Rep Max and record my daily Cathe workouts. I tried to add my new Strong and Sweaty routines to the calendar but am having some difficulty. While I can "add workout", the icon does not display in the calendar (like it does for the older workouts) which makes it hard to use. Is there a way for me to do this? I appreciate your help. Thank you.

I love the Workout Manager, and I use it update my One Rep Max and record my daily Cathe workouts. I tried to add my new Strong and Sweaty routines to the calendar but am having some difficulty. While I can "add workout", the icon does not display in the calendar (like it does for the older workouts) which makes it hard to use. Is there a way for me to do this? I appreciate your help. Thank you.

I'm presuming they just haven't added the icons yet and it's on their to do list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of the icons are working as of several days ago. Your probably cached and still accessing the old "image directory". Clearing your cache should solve the problem.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.