Workout Manager problems.

We had some very major updates to our server and the WM yesterday. Clearing your browser's cache should solve your problem, but let me know if it does or doesn't?

It's working on my iPad but not my laptop in Chrome. I cleared the history. It says "error has ocurred"

Still not working for me. Using safari, cleared cache, powered on off, tried Chrome, cleared history and info, powered on off, using I pad.

I'm having troubles, too. It works on my phone using Google, but not Safari. It doesn't work on the computer using Chrome. The buttons don't work, like I can't click on anything.

The workout Manager is still not working for me even after clearing the cache.
I'm logged in but clicking the icons does nothing?? I'm using my computer

Last edited:
Yes I tried that and it did nothing. It still is not working this morning. I can log-in on my computer and the icons come up but when I click on them I don't get the "one moment please" prompt. I get nothing. It works fine on my phone but I can't print from there.

Last edited:
Yes I tried that and it did nothing. It still is not working this morning. I can log-in on my computer and the icons come up but when I click on them I don't get the "one moment please" prompt. I get nothing. It works fine on my phone but I can't print from there.

Hi Debk9, I would try clearing your cache again and perhaps try restarting your computer. It just sounds like you have hard-cache issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.