Workout Manager Not Saving Details

NinjaMom

Cathlete
Since the beginning of September, any "non-DVD" strength training workout data (ie. LIVE) that I've entered manually is not being saved. The weight thumbnail shows up but when I click on the details, the information I had entered is not there. I have cleared my cache & logged back in to make sure it wasn't problem on my end but the data is still missing. My manually entered cardio workouts are not affected and show the data entered. Is this a known issue being worked on or something you can look into? Thanks!

Same. I have to really finagle the manager to get anything edited. It’s irritating. Maybe there’s an update going on behind the scenes?

Since the beginning of September, any "non-DVD" strength training workout data (ie. LIVE) that I've entered manually is not being saved. The weight thumbnail shows up but when I click on the details, the information I had entered is not there. I have cleared my cache & logged back in to make sure it wasn't problem on my end but the data is still missing. My manually entered cardio workouts are not affected and show the data entered. Is this a known issue being worked on or something you can look into? Thanks!

Hi NinjaMom, I want to make sure I understand exactly what you're having a problem with. It sounds to me like you're doing the following:

1. In the Workout Manager you select the "Calendar Icon".
  2. Next, you select a date in the WM calendar.
  3. Now you click on the "Add Workout Button"
  4. Then you select "weight" from the dropdown
  5. You then fill in your information and click save.
  6. Now you go back to the Calendar and select show details, but you don't see anything right?

Hi NinjaMom, I want to make sure I understand exactly what you're having a problem with. It sounds to me like you're doing the following:

1. In the Workout Manager you select the "Calendar Icon".
  2. Next, you select a date in the WM calendar.
  3. Now you click on the "Add Workout Button"
  4. Then you select "weight" from the dropdown
  5. You then fill in your information and click save.
  6. Now you go back to the Calendar and select show details, but you don't see anything right?

Yes! That is exactly how I'm doing it. I tried again this morning and it still isn't showing the details I entered. (Strangely, this doesn't happen with my manually entered cardio workouts). Thanks for looking into this!

I'm having the same issues but mine are in the cardio, outdoor, walking 4.5, entering data, saving and then going back and nothing is saved and all info is gone. Can't delete and have to add another workout.

My workout manager still not working. I have tried to delete, re-add, delete, re-add. Can't get anything to save or stay. Please help.

This is something we're aware of and are still working on. We will update everyone when we think we have it fixed.

It appears to be fixed as the details of my manually entered weight workouts are now being saved. Thank you!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.