Workout Manager calender not saving weights

laxlover

On the workout manager calender, when I hit "edit workout" to save my current weights, I get a "fatal error" and everything crashes. I think someone said this was fixed. What am I doing wrong?

Everything seems to be working fine. I'm confused by what you mean when you say you "when I hit "edit workout" to save my current weights, I get a "fatal error" ?..."edit workout" is a button you select to take you to your workout card. It does not save anything. Can you tell me in more detail exactly every steps you're doing? Also what browser and version # are you using?

In the "workout manager", under "calender", when I go to mark a workout as "complete", under "details", there is a place to "edit workout". Previously I was doing this and saving the current weights I did for that STS workout. Now, when I try to do that, it goes to a screen where the first line is "fatal error".
I tried this with internet explorer and Mozilla firefox. I was the same browser previously when it was working.
Sorry about the confusion.

This is the error that pops up when I hit edit workout.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/workout/classes/user/Calendar.class.php on line 2690

I just tested using your steps as you listed them and everything worked fine. I would suggest logging out and then close your browser. Then open a new browser and login and try again.

I did as you suggested and I am still getting the same error.
My weights that I saved from last week are still in there and it is working for the previous week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.