Workout Descriptions

JLFit

I'm new to all things Cathe. I've subscribed to the On Demand and Cathe Live. The workouts and videos I have done, I've really enjoyed. I've also started planning my workouts ahead with the workout planner. But, I've found a lack of workout descriptions in the On Demand Videos very frustrating. The Running Time is listed and sometimes the title of the video gives a clue, but in order to get a good description of a workout, I've had to go to ShopCathe and look up each video I'm interested in to see what it is exactly (endurance cardio?, cardio blasts/anaerobic included?, weights?, combo?, step?, does it have abs/core? etc), the same is true for live workouts-- a description would be helpful. It would also be helpful to have a description or listing of which videos are in a series for easier look up and to see how the videos in the series are supposed to work together for a complete exercise rotation. And lastly, it would be nice to have equipment needed also listed with the description. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.