Workout Card Printing Problem

kellymom

Cathlete
SNM, or anyone with a solution :)

I've searched and haven't seen this particular problem answered, but I apologize if this is a repeat.

Here's my problem--Sometimes the workout card information is longer than one page, and I've successfully printed those out in the past, but today when I printed out my workout cards for the week (disc 25-27), only page 1 would print, as if that were the entire workout card. I tried to redo the printing several times, but gave up and hand wrote the last half of the information on the back of the sheet. Yes, I had enough paper in the printer, and no, I hadn't changed the fields to only print page 1. Also, I was not using the PDF format (haven't in the past). Anyone else had this happen, or figure out a solution? Was it a random glitch?

Thanks!

Kelly

SNM, or anyone with a solution :)

I've searched and haven't seen this particular problem answered, but I apologize if this is a repeat.

Here's my problem--Sometimes the workout card information is longer than one page, and I've successfully printed those out in the past, but today when I printed out my workout cards for the week (disc 25-27), only page 1 would print, as if that were the entire workout card. I tried to redo the printing several times, but gave up and hand wrote the last half of the information on the back of the sheet. Yes, I had enough paper in the printer, and no, I hadn't changed the fields to only print page 1. Also, I was not using the PDF format (haven't in the past). Anyone else had this happen, or figure out a solution? Was it a random glitch?

Thanks!

Kelly

Kelly,

I had exactly the same problem with printing a workout card for Disk 27 last week (I haven't tried to print anything else since then, so maybe the problem still persists...). I also ended up writing the rest of the card on the back of the sheet.

Just printed disc #27 and didn't have any problems. Are you sure you didn't have "print current page only" selected in your print dialog box?

Just printed disc #27 and didn't have any problems. Are you sure you didn't have "print current page only" selected in your print dialog box?

Nope, the problem with printing a workout card for Disk 27 is still there. I've tried just now -- same result. When I chose "Print All" -- "page 1 out of 1" was printed; when I chose "Print page 2" -- nothing was printed...

BTW, I printed cards for disks 25-26 without any problems.

Nope, the problem with printing a workout card for Disk 27 is still there. I've tried just now -- same result. When I chose "Print All" -- "page 1 out of 1" was printed; when I chose "Print page 2" -- nothing was printed...

BTW, I printed cards for disks 25-26 without any problems.

I just tested again and Disc 27 printed both pages just fine. Anybody else have this problem? I would suggest printing as a PDF for now and hopefully this will be a workaround for you.

I just tested again and Disc 27 printed both pages just fine. Anybody else have this problem? I would suggest printing as a PDF for now and hopefully this will be a workaround for you.

Thank you very much, SNM. I've figured out that I could copy and paste the card into an xls-file and print it from there.

In any case, it is not a big deal (and never was). I sincerely appreciate all work you've done with the Workout Manager and how you made our lives so much easier by creating this wonderful tool.

Thank you so much once again.

Thanks for checking, SNM--I'll be printing more cards this weekend and I don't expect to have a problem, but will try the PDF format if anything glitches. I had the same experience as Anik, so I don't think the error was on my end and will let you know if it continues. It hadn't happened before! Thanks again.

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.