Workout Blender Question

sharihart

Hi Cathe. First I have to say that I love, love, love STS. I have finished my first 3 & 1/2 months and am in the third week of Mesocycle 1 of my second time around! Thank you so much for a great program! My question is about the Workout Blender that you mentioned in your Blog after last year's Road Trip. A program that is supposed to enable us to download from all of your amazing DVDs to create our own original premix and load to an Ipod? Is this something I have missed or that you are still planning? I would love to know what's up with that. Am looking forward to Shock Cardio--already preordered and can't wait. I do hope to see more of Jai there. I miss her in a lot of the STS workouts. Thanks again for being the best trainer out there! We all love you!

Just want to give this a little bump. I don't know if I missed an update on this, but I would love to know where it stands.

I am no longer going to continue with my Nutrition software subscription when it expires this summer, and I am wondering what will happen to the free downloads that came with the purchase.

Just want to give this a little bump. I don't know if I missed an update on this, but I would love to know where it stands.

I am no longer going to continue with my Nutrition software subscription when it expires this summer, and I am wondering what will happen to the free downloads that came with the purchase.
Wondering the same thing.... :)

This is what was originally offered. My membership is up in two weeks. :confused:
One Year Gold Premium Membership
Our One Year Gold Premium Membership (All sales final.) includes use of the following:
1. One year of use of our online nutrition software (see demo on home page)
2. Once available: Free Workout Blender (normally $19.99) + 3 free hours of video downloads for your iPod.
3. 10% off any Fitness by Cathe equipment and accessory items purchased from our website (coming this summer)
4. Free future updates and features to our Gold Premium Membership plan.

Cathe,
What's the latest? What's the hold up? Please let us know. Last I heard, you had people working 24/7 on this.
emvolkin

Me too!

Not answering for Cathe in any way!
I am thinking a project of this size is going to take a good amount of time. I take all my workouts to the gym so I am also eager to hear a progress update!

Digital Downloads

This is something were still working on, but are waiting for several things to happen before we launch our digital downloads. Currently, STS and now Shock Cardio have been and are our total focus right now. By the end of 2009 we will have released 53 new DVDs and nearly 60 fitness products in just one year. This just doesn’t leave a lot of time left for other projects.

There are Four things we’re waiting on before we go live with our digital downloads. #1 iTunes is understaffed and is basically nonresponsive when it comes to adding special interest video. iTunes doesn’t want to deal directly with independent special interest companies right now. They’re focusing just on TV and major movies at this time. We can bypass iTunes if necessary, but we would like to at least start with iTunes as it will eliminate the need for us to ramp up to handle the many customer service issues and problems that a service like this will have. #2 We need to wait for our patents to be approved. This is close to being finalized, but not yet finished. #3 Encode Specs stabilized. Encoding our videos is very costly and will take months to do and we want to make sure that the encode specs don’t change anytime soon. #4 Illegal downloads – This is our biggest problem. Currently, 95% of all digital downloads are illegal. It’s hard to hire staff and run a business at a profit when 95% of users are not paying. All of these issues can and will be resolved, but first we need to finish STS Shock Cardio.

Thank you for the information. Can you also answer the question regarding those of us who purchased the year subscription for the nutrition software? My year is up however below is what was promised - will I still be getting all that was promised?

Our One Year Gold Premium Membership (All sales final.) includes use of the following:
1. One year of use of our online nutrition software (see demo on home page)
2. Once available: Free Workout Blender (normally $19.99) + 3 free hours of video downloads for your iPod.
3. 10% off any Fitness by Cathe equipment and accessory items purchased from our website (coming this summer)
4. Free future updates and features to our Gold Premium Membership plan.

SNM--I orginally posted the Workout Blender question. Thanks so much for responding. I am really looking forward to that aspect of the Workout Manager!

Anyone who wants to see this happen:

Why don't we show Apple our interest by sending them e-mails/letters (if anyone does that anymore) letting them know how much interest there is in the product? If we can recruit all of Cathe's followers who use iTunes/MP3 players to write to Apple about providing this service, they'll see the amount of interest and see that it would be profitable for them.

Anyone interested?

Anyone who wants to see this happen:

Why don't we show Apple our interest by sending them e-mails/letters (if anyone does that anymore) letting them know how much interest there is in the product? If we can recruit all of Cathe's followers who use iTunes/MP3 players to write to Apple about providing this service, they'll see the amount of interest and see that it would be profitable for them.

Anyone interested?

Me! I'm interested!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.