Words of Advice from my 6 year old...

lovetostep24

Cathlete
Last night my 6 year old daughter asked me how many days it is until my "workout trip." I told her it is next weekend so just 9 days away!! Her response was, "Mommy, I think you better start exercising so you can keep up with your workout girl..." She refers to Cathe as "workout girl" and little does she know that I get up at 4:00 a.m. every day to workout!! :p I got a little chuckle out of that so I thought I would share... ;)

Have a great day!

Natalie

Awww, how precious! I just love to hear what lil' one's say.

Hope you don't mind...I have a cute one to share too. It's not fitness related but...

My four year old grandson got in the car the other day after preschool and he told his Mommy (My daughter) that they had a fire drill that day and that it SCARED his feelings! :D

See you in 9 days Natalie! I'm sure you'll have no problem keeping up with "the workout girl!"

I'm in panic mode now. Only a week to go until my first RT. I'm so nervous about being able to keep up! Hope there are some back-of-the-room spots saved for first timers!

Ped mom: Don't be in panic mode. I'm not really sure how well I'll keep up either. My daughter and I are coming together. I don't really want to be up front...when I make mistakes or have to do high knees in place cuz I can't keep up I want to be invisible! All you're gonna hear out of me the whole weekend is "OMG you've GOT to be kidding, Cathe!!?" accompanied by bursts of wild laughter. I laugh at myself all the time when I'm doing Cathe workouts. So put away the panic button. I'm planning on enjoying myself at whatever level this old bid can manage!

I'm in panic mode now. Only a week to go until my first RT. I'm so nervous about being able to keep up! Hope there are some back-of-the-room spots saved for first timers!

Don't be nervous. I've been on a workout hiatus until just a few weeks ago so I know I won't be at my best. Go at your own pace. Find a spot in the back if that is what you want and just have fun. Remember you are doing more workouts in one weekend that most people do in a whole week, so you won't be able to give it your all any way. Do what you can, modify, and have fun.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.