Woohoo, GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!

Denise R

Cathlete
Yeah!! Had to start yet another thread, lol! I got it just now and yep, scheduled delivery for WEDNESDAY! (doing the happy dance!)

Denise

Do we receive a shipping notice if our DVDs are being shipped via the Post office?

Thanks,
Shannon

Shannon,

You might get one but it won't have a "tracking" option, I ordered UPS so I'm not quite sure, never ordered USPS. Oh wait, it might have tracking if you ordered priority....hmm, again never ordered this way so maybe someone who has ordered can help answer this since I'm no help! :(

Denise

Do we receive a shipping notice if our DVDs are being shipped via the Post office?

Thanks,
Shannon
I've never gotten a shipping notice USPS. It usually just seems like my Cathe DVD's appear magically on the doorstep! However, I did receive a newletter email from cathedotcom on Saturday with this in it:
"Quick update to let you know the new DVD's have arrived & we're plugging away w/an awesome staff & packing system to get all pre-sale orders at the door as quickly as possible. We will finish packing and processing all orders this weekend. The post office has been sending trucks all day long today and UPS will be here on Monday to pick up all orders shipping by this method. Any new DVD orders placed this weekend will ship either on Monday or Tuesday."
So, I have fingers crossed that they will arrive this week!

I've never gotten a shipping notice USPS. It usually just seems like my Cathe DVD's appear magically on the doorstep! However, I did receive a newletter email from cathedotcom on Saturday with this in it:
"Quick update to let you know the new DVD's have arrived & we're plugging away w/an awesome staff & packing system to get all pre-sale orders at the door as quickly as possible. We will finish packing and processing all orders this weekend. The post office has been sending trucks all day long today and UPS will be here on Monday to pick up all orders shipping by this method. Any new DVD orders placed this weekend will ship either on Monday or Tuesday."
So, I have fingers crossed that they will arrive this week!

Thank you! I knew I read that somewhere then I looked on the forums yesterday and couldn't find it. :confused: I forgot it was in a newsletter. I thought maybe I dreamed it. :p

Thanks for the info

Thank you all for replying, the information was very helpful.

Wishing you a great holiday,
Shannon

Hmph:p I keep clicking "refresh" and no shipping notice yet. I'm hoping for Weds, but I'd be happy for Friday. Have to work on my Mailman Tackle.

Nan

I picked free USPS shipping and didn't get a shipping notice. I'm not expecting to get one either, but I'm certainly hoping I'll get my DVDs today or tomorrow.

Talk about fasts, I was waiting for a shipping notice, and my dvds are here! Can't wait for tomorrow. Melissa

Talk about fasts, I was waiting for a shipping notice, and my dvds are here! Can't wait for tomorrow. Melissa

Me too! LOL I couldn't remember how mine were being shipped and did not have any of the information at work but I've always used UPS so I was automatically looking for a shipping notice! It never came but wouldn't ya know it, they were on my porch when I got home last night! They went USPS Priority! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.