Woo-Hoooo!

Well, about an hour ago, I deleted a whole slew of emails. RATS! Now, I won't know until they show up.x( It may kill me.

Hey Robin!

You are AOL, right? If so, go to the top of your AOL page and click on "Mail" and it will give you a drop down menu. One option will be "Recently deleted E-mail". Click on it. It holds deleted e-mails for about 24 hours. Or....just track your package at Cathe's place. Do you know how to do that? Good Luck!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I'll get mine on Friday! I can't wait!!! I hope my UPS guy is ready cuz I'll be waiting!! Bawhahaha! }(

Let us know what you think of your DVD's!! Can't wait for the review on the Terminator!

Kali:7

I get mine today!! Hopefully UPS gets here earlier than usual!!:) :) :)

I was sched to do PS SLA this morning.. I think I'll do some cardio and wait to do PLB tonight!

DebbieH,
You're gonna fall in love with this new series!!!!!!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrrow and wondering which one you decided to try first.
Have fun!
Lisa

I think I deleted my e-mail for my shipment. I looked it up under tracking on Cathe's homepage. It says they shipped, but they won't arrive till Feb 3...

6 more days. Patience Patience.

Should it take that long?? I am in Utah..

I got my DVDs this a.m. - as I was getting on the bus to go to school. :( I haven't had time to do my DVDs yet because I had errands and a dentist appt. during the afternoon. I am getting ready to view the DVDs right now. I can hardly wait to try a workout. Maybe I will get one in late tonight. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting mine tomorrow, according to Cathe tracking! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donna M:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.