woo hoo

Exactly what I was hoping Cathe would produce next. This morning, I did Cardio Leg Blast Extreme pm (with the 1-6 exercises repeated) and enjoyed every minute. Needless to say, I'm thrilled about the plans for the leg workout descriptions...combining CLB and STS Plyo Legs with barre workouts and LLA/GG has given me really great results in terms of strength & definition. Maybe there will be another barre bonus (hint, hint--ahem) or some floorwork along the lines of LLA/GG. Love that there will be a combination of high and low impact Hiit cardio, plus the heavy upper body workouts. I will be pre-ordering.

You know this was a great surprise because I was thinking well maybe she's not going to put anything out this year. Definitely was not expecting to see this announcement. I am super excited to see this, I will be ready on Sunday to order :)

I liked how Cathe said she wanted to share the "sweaty" details of each workout! I'm definitely pre-ordering. I don't even need a reason. If it's Cathe's, I'm going to buy it.

YAY!!!!

Thank You for your energy, enthusiasm and support everyone! As we have mentioned before, as long as the demand for DVD's is strong enough, we will continue to make them.

I'm so excited for this series! We are SO gonna HIIT it! LOL

Best news!!!! Funny I just planned out my bodybuilding rotation after finishing up STS and now I will have to adjust based on these workouts - perfect timing.

Is there an estimate done date? Or at what stage are these? Maybe I missed it. Not sure if filming even started. If not, I am ready for my close-up, SNM.

Thanks, Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.