Women can be so mean to other women.

Dear Monica:

I certainly can relate to your post. I have experienced it myself and also seen other people experience it. Personally, I believe that these people (women or men) don't realize how ridiculous their comments are to us. I feel that these people are UNCONSCIENCOUSLY trying to sabatoge you because seeing you, healthy, energetic, and happy is hard for them to look at everyday when they don't feel this way. As I said, I don't think these people are really trying to hurt you, but they are so unhappy that you might be making them feel worse.

I am the type who likes to view the glass as "half full" and I want to stay that way. Please understand what I mean by this, but..."You are who you surround yourself with". Meaning, that you are the company you keep...so make some new friends who have similar interests (ie exercise, etc) and try to distance yourself from non-believers and doubting Thomases.

Keep moving and more importantly, BELIEVE IN YOUR TRUE SELF!
Denise

Jealousy. They are jealous as all get out. You sound like you are just the right weight for your height and doing great. Keep up the good work!:D
-Nancy

Gosh, thru trying different stuff to lose those last 10 to 15 lbs, I had to take a hard look at what I was eating and how much of it I was eating, and since the exercise program I was on wasn't doing it, I started Freestyle and then the weight came off.

I did lower my calories, and yes it took my body time to adjust to not getting what it was used to. I am 5'2" and weight from 99-102 depending on the weekends lol, and this is the Tulsa state fairs last weekend so oh my the cotton candy I had last night lol.

So I would say try different stuff, and its okay to go hungry sometimes. I learned from listening to a fitness trainer and nutritionist on Oprah that I shouldn't feed my stomach right away when it starts growling, my body will eat the fat stored up, and thats what I want it to do.

Anyway enough said..... I wish ya the best.
And by the way I am 46....

Rhonda:7

It's probably been said, but:

Surround yourself with supportive people as well as those you admire... I believe in positive energy, so you can bounce off one another.

And, if you're truly wishing others well, they will respect/sense that and genuinely give in return.

;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.