WM to Facebook Posts

syzygy314

Cathlete
Since last night, completed workouts logged in the WM are not showing on the News Feed of FB, but only on profile pages. :( Several of us are having this problem. Has something changed with the WM? Is it a bug on the WM end or FB end? :confused:

Thank you! :)

I had this happen today, too. Hoping it can be fixed, since I like seeing what everyone's doing and I don't have time to check all the profile pages.

Mine seems to be back. I think it was an FB, not an SNM issue. Lots of stuff was missing. My book reviews, DH's video game and movie reviews. I had a post from signmeup.com that didn't show, except on my profile. It all seems to be back now.

Perhaps the Grinch took them to his workshop, fixed them up there, and brought them back here :p

Nan

Yesterday (Wednesday) my WM posts were not going to FB either. Well, that was in IE. When I changed my browser to Firefox, the WM updated did go to FB.

Today (Thursday), the WM posts are now updated to FB when I am in IE, like I usually am. So, I think it is working now!:D

I'm glad I didn't have to switch to this workaround permanently!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.