WINDSOR PILATES

ABC123

HI! EVERYONE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS TRIED THE WINDSOR PILATES AND IF THEY HAD GREAT RESULTS FROM MIXING THOSE VIDEOS IN WITH CATHE VIDEOS. I HAVE A WEDDING COMING UP AND I NEED TO FIRM MY MIDSECTION AND WAS WONDERING IF THIS WOULD HELP.

CHRISTINA

Hi,
I've tried Winsor Pilates Ab Sculpting, and I think it is great. And it is great to alternate w/Cathe, because her ab work is so different.
I've also tried the Buns & Thighs DVD and that one is great too. I thought it was very challenging. Actually, both of these workouts are challenging. I can easily alternate Winsor with my Cathe workouts without feeling like I am taking it easy.
Both of these workouts also target exactly what they say they are targeting.
Laura

Hi Christina,

I agree with Laura..the Winsor tapes are wonderful..I alternate them with Cathe and see great results..they are all good..I am loving the maximum burn series too!

I really like Winsor Pilates too. If you order off of Collagevideo.com, you can purchase the ones you want separately instead of buying the whole set. Make sure you do a search on the correct spelling of it ("Winsor") so you can find it easily.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.