Will we recieve a Green band with the new workout?

dmd

Cathlete
Just wondering if this will be offered? Will you be selling them separately? I will need a few since my daughter and hubby use the workouts too! Thanks, and hey Cathe everthing looks great!! deb:D

I believe in an earlier thread someone had asked this and they said they would not be doing that this time around.

Deb, Here is a link to where you can get the bands cheap. I have ordered from this company several times and they ship fast. This was the the company that was recommended to me on these boards when I needed my bands for the Hardcore series.

http://www.fwonline.com/dbcutlong.htm

Make sure you buy the 6ft bands those are the ones used in the videos!!

I know the Hardcore Series uses a Medium band but does anyone know if it is a Medium band being used in the new DVD'S? Also, when ordering from the website you suggested, which color is considered a Medium and should I order any other colors as well for any other workouts? thanks!

Hi Workout123! We use 6 foot green Dynband's in this workout (same as Hardcore Series). Green bands from DYNA-BAND are medium tension. I don't use any other band colors in these workouts however, use whatever band is a challenge to you.

:)

>Hi Workout123! We use 6 foot green Dynband's in this workout
>(same as Hardcore Series). Green bands from DYNA-BAND are
>medium tension. I don't use any other band colors in these
>workouts however, use whatever band is a challenge to you.
>
>:)

Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.