will STS ever get more affordable?

marnapril

Cathlete
sorry if this has been covered, i don't really have time to read the forums anymore.. i really want STS (i am a diehard cathe fan) but there's no way we can afford it. is it ever going to be affordable, or available as seperate disks for those of us who can't purchase everything at once?

thanks. times are tough for a lot of us.

I understand where you're coming from, but now having completed the first week of Meso 2 I can't really see them being offered any more "pieces apart" than they are already offered. It took me a month to fully appreciate what Cathe has created, and I'd say the option of purchasing each mesocycle separately is the most you'd even want. Maybe you could just get Meso 1 and start the 6 month rotation? Then you wouldn't need to come up with the money for Meso 2 for two months?

Just Buy Them Separately

sorry if this has been covered, i don't really have time to read the forums anymore.. i really want STS (i am a diehard cathe fan) but there's no way we can afford it. is it ever going to be affordable, or available as seperate disks for those of us who can't purchase everything at once?

thanks. times are tough for a lot of us.

I would buy each mesocycle individually.

I advise you to purchase Meso One. You can even do it twice and do a 6 month rotation. Then perhaps you can purchase Meso Two.

Hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.