Will STS be available for download????

brickhouse

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, thanks for the great announcement. One question I'm sure everyone has...will these be downloadable, and for a presale price??? I can only imagine the space 37 dvds (even with a slim case) will take up on my shelf!

Thanks,
Jeanette

It will evenyually be available for download, but we don't have any idea of when this will be or at what price we will charge.

My question exactly. So we're better off taking advantage of the presale price and booking the order. At least that's how I'm looking at it - I think. What a great - and exciting - announcement!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Great question. I also had a question regarding the MP3 for Cathe. I was wondering if the MP3 workouts would be good for taking to the gym. I am wondering if I should wait to purchase the CDs and buy the MP3s. My husband likes to workout at the gym and thought he would love these to guide his workouts there. I like to workout at home and would use them for here.

I am so grateful for your workouts, Cathe. They are getting me into great shape! Thank you!

Jennifer

STS-Gym (MP3) Will be made specifically for the gym and will utilize equipment normally found in most good health clubs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.