Will it be possible to purchase equipment at the EB National tour in SD?

Molly2222

Cathlete
I'd love the opportunity to save on shipping fees on purchases like the STS Push-Pull Tower. Will there be any equipment we can purchase directly in SD?

Linda:cool:

We won't have everything available, but we will certainly have a nice collection of Cathe products. Something we will definitely be selling for sure at a nice discount are the steps as we don't want to ship them back. We will let you know what products will be at the event as we get closer to March.

Yes, it would be great to know in advance what will be available -- need to save room in my suitcase!

It's really is going to depend on how much room we have on the trucks. If you have any special request just let us know and we will do our best to pack it on the truck.

Last edited:
It's really going to depend on how much room we have on the trucks. If you have any special request just let us know and we will do our best to pack it on the truck.

I am sure hoping that the Travel Fit bands will be debuted in San Diego.

I originally was hoping to buy a med ball, but since I'm flying now instead of driving that isn't very practical. I also was considering buying some of the risers you don't want to transport back, but, again, now that I'm flying that won't work out too well. So, this is my long-winded answer to say that it turns out I don't have a special request. :eek:

I would love to purchase an STS Push-Pull Tower. I would even pay in advance for it. Please let me know,

linda

Definitely the mat for the step and firewalker loops. And the figure 8 loops. If I think of more I'll add to this.

Nicole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.