Will I Lose My Boobs??????????

gn9799

Hello ladies,
I once read that weight training can make you lose breast size.
For an Ecto like myself, this can be quite traumatic since every little bit helps in that area.

I lost a full cup size after having my second child (couldnt afford to do so either) and finally got it back after putting on a few pounds. My question is has anyone lost fullness or cup sizes while working out with weights. I really cant afford anymore loss in that area, and would like to know some tricks of the trade if there are any!

Thanks,
GN

You can have some of mine- I have some to spare LOL!!dont knowhe answer to your question but I wanted to say it always seems like the grass is greener on the other side. I have always wished for smaller boobs, even when I was thin- genetically the women in my family have some to spare! But my flat friends tell me I'm lucky. Likewise, I have curly hair and always wanted straight hair but my friends with straight hair want mine.

I think that generally weight loss comes off all part of your body and since boobs are fat they would shrink as well. But I think genetics play a roll as well.

Weight training itself shouldn't shrink you there, but fat loss is very likely to so you'll have to keep your calories up. --Karen

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-02 AT 04:23PM (Est)[/font][p]IMHO-
The fat content in your breasts is genetic (that's the first place I gain, and loose, weight, myself).
Weight training can:
increase/promote fat loss (breast cup size may shrink if you loose enough fatty tissue)
pump up your pecs (making the breast tissue more perky or lifted, which can fill out a bra differently)
increase or decrease the muscles in your back and shoulders, which can affect the fit of the band/shoulder straps and may cause the cups to pull & fill out differently as a result.

I personally wouldn't worry about it. I have never lifted heavy enough to bulk up, the only results from weight training were positive, and the breast area only benefited!

Youre right, the grass is greaner on the other side. Im a B cup(barely) with straight hair. Ha Ha. What I wouldnt give for some bigger "jugs" and an even bigger bend to my hair! Thanks for the reply! GN

Hi GN,

As an ecto, you're probably not striving for fat loss, right? If you're mainly concentrating on weight training, you may be pleasantly surprised.

I've noticed my tough chest work using PS CST, SH Chest and Back, and CTX UB has given me a nice upper chest fullness. Instead of being sort of concave at the top, I've now got some nice curvature. I've heard/read that chest muscle development can help support and lift the breasts, although it won't necessarily increase size. On the other hand, I definitely haven't experienced any loss.

Hope this helps,

Angela

I too lost my breast fulness after having each of my kids. Once I started weight training again they came back. Now I may be small(34A) but I'm firm! And the weights have given me cleavage I couldn't have otherwise. My hubby thinks it's cute I'm small chestes with "some great cleavage!". I'd highly recommend the lifting! Susan

Take some of mine...please. I am pregnany right now and at a 36 DD and growing out of it...

I am usually a 34 D not pregnane. But, I am about 5'6" and a meso so they fit me. But what I wouldn't give to not have to wear two sports bras and sometimes three if I run....

Hee Hee.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-02 AT 07:05AM (Est)[/font][p]It's interesting to see this type of post every so often in this forum.
I have posted before and I will post it again here. I don't think we guys are as caught up on women with big breasts as some of you ladies think we are. It's not a "necessity", so to speak. The media fuels that perception. Heck, if I worried about being the type of guy the media says I should be, I would have dyed my hair black(since blonde guys are supposedly out), I'd be driving a red corvette while shooting steroids to make myself grossly overdeveloped, and I would have had penile enlargement surgery to enhance my supposedly average sized penis. No, I am kidding! :) (for the record, my wife has no complaints!! - lol!!!!)
Seriously, for me, I personally prefer a tight, muscular(not overly muscular) physique on a woman. Take a look at Cathe. She's beautiful and does not appear to be very large upstairs. She has awesome muscle definition without being overly muscular and it looks very good. I love her shoulders and legs especially.
I do not have one close guy friend who goes nuts over large breasts. So if I were you I would just lift and workout as much as you like and do not worry about your cup size. JUST DO IT!!
Trevor :) :-jumpy

If you lose fat then you will lose your breasts because your breasts are fatty tissue. However, they will not droop because your chest muscles will help them to stay firm, unlike those who just diet and don't do any exercise.

Weight lifting will give you nice firm chest, big or small, so just do it.

LOL, I too was pushing a D when pregnant (when normally only a B). That's why I was so shocked when I lost my own size along with the "fake and fun" size of pregnancy. I just try to concentrate on women with breast cancer and Thank Goodness I have healthy ones in the first place.
Selfishly though, I would like to keep what I have.

GN

Thanks Trevor, you are soooo right. I would be quite "worried " myself, if my man suddently decided to "up" his penis size or start dying his hair. It's not natural or appealing, so thankyou for being happy with our natural healthy breasts! Although I must say, just for one day, I would like to have Pam Anderson's endowment. I get such a kick out of her! LOL

GN

Oh please no. Tell me you don't think Pammie's breasts are to die for! I think they are horrible, fake, balloon like...........

I would like to stick a needle in her and see if she POPS.

Yen

I've also had guys tell me they can spot a fake a mile off and they don't like it.

I often wonder how the enhanced area's going to look once the woman gets older and other, natural parts of the body are starting to shift or sag...

Yen,

I think Pam is a joke. That is why I would like to look like that for ONE day. Just to see people's reactions. It's really a shame, because the rest of her body is to die for. She ruins it w/those bowling balls. I remember seeing her in between implants and she looked so good. that was only about a week though. Oh well, she has to keep up with the Jones's I suppose. It's a different world out there in Hollywood land.............
GN

While we are on the subject, does anyone know anything about those herbs that are suppose to increase your cup size?
JaneJ

While we are on the subject, does anyone know anything about those herbs that are suppose to increase your cup size?
JaneJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.