Why is NJ so popular?

susanzabo

Cathlete
Just curious why NJ seems more popular than Chicago? Although there are more slots available, it didn't seem to reach 105 nearly as fast. I will be going to the Chicago one since that's where I live but I want to know what I'm gonna miss. :-(

Susan

It's the roadtrip home. It's Cathe's home base. It's the studio where she films, it's where the Roadtrips originated. It's where the crew lives, works out and comes to hang out with the group. It's familiar if you've been there before. And you look forward to going to see it the first time and then going back like a reunion of the great friends, New and previous (I won't use the word old)

Last edited:
Any road trip will be fun. I've only been to NJ once. It is nice to see the fitness club and where she teaches, but all the road trips will have Cathe there and her workouts, and all the other Catheites.

I was going to go to NJ, but last night finally decided not too. At least that way someone else gets to go!:eek:

I'd rather go to the time of the year Chicago is, but it's a little more costly than NJ.

Just be thankful she is coming near you - that's fantastic! Sounds like it was a real fluke she got in. Have fun!

Yes, Melissa pretty much gave you all the reasons why Glassboro is always a popular Road Trip (thanks Melissa).

The destinations are nice too because I get to travel right along with you :D

I've been to the Glassboro road trips and some of the traveling ones. Each one has its own personality. Glassboro is exciting because it is Cathe's own gym and you get to see and be in the filming studio. The traveling ones are very convenient since you can just run to your room if you forget something. In Glassboro you ride a bus between the hotels and the gym so you have to be bring a gym bag with you with everything you might need while at the gym. Both of them are fabulous because you get to meet Cathe and experience live workouts. And being surrounded by like minded people makes all the road trips something people want to return to. They are all a blast.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.