Who's sore where?

Rookwood

I though I'd start a thread for listing where we've had DOMs from the new Shock Cardio workouts. I've only done three so far, and for me it was:

Cardio Core Circuit: quads hurt the next day, but not too bad

MMA Boxing w/ Heavy Bag Bonus: shoulders, particularly the delts. It felt like I had gotten vaccinations in both arms!

MMA Fusion: This one was a complete surprise. My glutes hurt the next day, of all things. And I've been doing premixes from Butts & Guts at least twice a week for the last couple of months. Totally didn't see that one coming.

So...who else hurts, and where?

The boxing definetely made my shoulders sore! I knew when i'd finished the workout that my arms were spent, but I never expected to be quite so sore the next day! FANTASTIC :)

Great idea for a thread :)

Cardio Core Circuit: Everywhere!!! No, if I'm honest, it was my glutes and quads that hhurt the most, aswell as my lower back from the core exercises

MMA Boxing: My ENTIRE upper body, particularly my shoulders and back
MMA Fusion: My inner thighs!? My glutes, My hamstrings.. the list goes on
30/30 my whole lower body

:)
Athletic step and Kickbox to come though :D

I did all of them and definitely my core, nothing else. :confused:
I did a lot of kickbox, Insanity and legs (Butts and Guts Leg Blast premix twice a week) in December I think that is why I don't feel my lower and upper body. :p

Timea

I did 30/30 the day after STS legs...biiiiiiig mistake!! My quads, hamstrings, adductors, and glutes were SCREAMING!!!! I couldn't even think about adding even a simple step routine in the day after.

After doing MMA Boxing, I hurt for two days in my core and whole abdominal region. It hurt to laugh, cough, and move - no lie!! Can't wait to do it again!!:p

DOMS for me are:
Chest, Shoulders & Bis from STS disc 1 yesterday
after 40/20 today I feel it in my calves...ouch :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.