Who's in?

jodijodi

Cathlete
So who else is going to Daytona? Check in here and let us know a little bit about yourself.

I'm going! This is my first Daytona trip, but I have been on several other Cathe Road Trips, including the last 8 Glassboro RTs and both Chicago trips. I've been a Cathe fan since 2005, and I've made some of my best friends ever at Cathe Road Trips.

I'm going with you, Jodi! :) This is the first Daytona trip for me too. I think this will be my 8th RT. I was introduced to Cathe in 2004 through the old Ya Ya forum. I've also made some wonderful friends along the way and I'm super excited to see everyone again and meet more interesting Cathletes.

Me! This will be my first Daytona trip, too, but not my first destination trip. I think everyone, given the opportunity, should experience a Glassboro trip at least once, but the destination Road Trips are my favorites. Can't wait to see Jodi and Rhondalyn and everyone else!

I'm going! But I want to add something to the comment about the threads- every since the forums changed to tapatalk- I can't figure out what is going on ! I get feeds on topics I am not interested in such as every single check in- but I can't find what I'm looking for- I wish they would change it back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going! It's my first road trip ever. I've always wanted to go but it's never worked out with my work schedule.

~Kelly

I don't like Tapatalk either. I usually go to the site when I want to see what's going on. Is this your first RT, Ironmom?

Yay, Kelly! You're going to have a blast! :)

Are we all excited or what? I can't wait!!! First Cathe Road Trip for me. But, I had hand surgery in August and it is still healing.....push ups or mountain climbers may not be in my future. I will make do.

Are we all excited or what? I can't wait!!! First Cathe Road Trip for me. But, I had hand surgery in August and it is still healing.....push ups or mountain climbers may not be in my future. I will make do.

You'll still have a great time, I'm sure! I know I'll be modifying because of my wonky ankles. Looking forward to meeting you!!

You'll still have a great time, I'm sure! I know I'll be modifying because of my wonky ankles. Looking forward to meeting you!!
I'll be modifying because of shoulder impingement and cortisone shots in lower back. Wondering what workouts we will be doing, yoga, kickbox, zumba? are what I think but wondering what else?

Wondering what workouts we will be doing, yoga, kickbox, zumba? are what I think but wondering what else?

There's usually kickbox, a stretch on Friday night, some lower body work, and then probably some kind of total body metabolic type of workout and/or some HIIT. They will bring equipment, but won't be able to bring super heavy weights, so we'll be using things like 5 lb weights, firewalker bands, discs, dixie cups, and tubing. Sunday morning will be a bootcamp workout on the beach. I doubt there will be zumba because Cathe doesn't usually teach zumba, so that's usually taught by Darlene at her gym in NJ.

I've never been to the Daytona RT, but I've been to the Chicago destination RT twice. Anybody who has been to Daytona before, please feel free to speak up and correct me if I'm wrong. Can't wait!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.