Who's In??

I'm in at #24. (Somehow that sounds rather Kiefer Sutherland-ish) and this will be my, let's see '05, '07, '08, '09, '10, '12, and '14 - seventh. All Glassboro.

I'm in #23. My very first one. Be gentle with me, m'kay?:D:p The hubby has never been out east, so we're trying to find a way to combo it with a family vacation, too.

Excited!!!

Nan

Yeah Nan aka SpyrosMom

I'm in #23. My very first one. Be gentle with me, m'kay?:D:p The hubby has never been out east, so we're trying to find a way to combo it with a family vacation, too.

Excited!!!

Nan

Awesome Nan, so excited that you are finally making a Road Trip!!! :p Can't wait to meet you F2F and give you a big Cathlete hug:rolleyes: It's so wonderful to meet those that you've chatted with on the forum...and you get to work out "live" with Cathe, woot. You and your hubby will have a great time. Many of the dh's & family's have come over the years and make it a vacation :D

Last edited:
Yeah Carol!

Meeeeeee!! First-timer. :eek: So excited! Looking forward to meeting all of you! :D

Wow! I know you must be excited! Don't let those 1st time jitters get to you. We all were first timers at one time and most of us came alone. I did but was lucky that I met a fabulous lady that I talked to on the forum and we've been BFF's since! :D

Can't wait to meet you Carol and I'll be there at registration - handing out the goody bags, taking photos, giving hugs...most of all Welcoming Everyone - especially 1st timers!!! :rolleyes:

I'm in at #17! Awesome!!

I attended the first Cathe road trip in 1999 but haven't been able to make it back to another one until now. I feel like that was a lifetime ago - before either of my kids were born. I barely recognize myself in those photos. There are only 9 or so photos because it was a film camera. I take more than 9 photos of what I ate for breakfast these days! LOL!

I can't wait to be back among Cathletes again!! I'm soooo looking forward to meeting everyone!

Woo Hoo Lucy Fit PT!

I'm #27 and this will be my first road trip! I'm going solo so I'm a little nervous but I'm also super-excited!

Hi - I'm Cyndi aka RetroFit :D Welcome to the Best Time of Your Life! I know we don't know each other...yet but I'll see you soon! Be there to greet you at Registration when you walk into Cathe's Four Season's Health Club for the first time :eek: Yeah, it's HUGE but there will be lots of staff to guide you and everyone is so friendly and awesome!

We all started out as 1st timers so don't get nervous - there's lots of previous RT'ers around to ask questions on this forum and on Facebook too. By the time you get to NJ you'll have the good kind of butterfly's in your tummy. But they'll go by the wayside when Cathe comes running in and says..."Are You Readyyyyyyyy"!!! :rolleyes:

See Ya Soon ;)

Thanks RetroFit! I know I'm in good company with my fellow Cathletes! Perhaps I won't feel like such a "newbie" afterall! :)

Wow! I know you must be excited! Don't let those 1st time jitters get to you. We all were first timers at one time and most of us came alone. I did but was lucky that I met a fabulous lady that I talked to on the forum and we've been BFF's since! :D

Can't wait to meet you Carol and I'll be there at registration - handing out the goody bags, taking photos, giving hugs...most of all Welcoming Everyone - especially 1st timers!!! :rolleyes:
That is so great about meeting your BFF on a RT, Cyndi! To me, there is nothing else as wonderful as being in the company of kindred spirits. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else in July!! According to my countdown app, that is 174 days, 19 hours, 41 minutes! ;) Thank you, Cyndi!! :D

Can't wait

Number 11 here. I am thrilled to be able to have so much fun with you all. Over the Moon, and back.

Retro, you kind of rock. bees knees.

I'll be there :) Glassboro 2014 will be #9 for me.

Can't wait to meet all of you first timers!! Nothing like it! NOTHING!

1st timers previous RT'ers - Congrats!!!

I'll be there :) Glassboro 2014 will be #9 for me.

Can't wait to meet all of you first timers!! Nothing like it! NOTHING!

Jen♥ You said it! Such a wonderous experience awaits:p 105 pairs of feet plus CATHE leading the way in your first LIVE class. Let me just catch my breath from remembering the excitement each and every time :rolleyes: If you LOVE step there is nothing that can compare to this. All the other classes are marvelous but that ONE is really something special...like our Cathe ;)

To all the first timers - Welcome with "Open Arms" and to my fellow returning friends we know you Don't Stop Believin' (to quote a famous band Journey) since you're back and know the the magic that awaits :cool:

CATHLETES ROCK!!!

So excited to meet everyone. Lots of you live on my Facebook, but real people are more fun. I'm glad I'm not the only new person! I've thought about going in the past, but I was all "it's 100 people who know each other, and then me in the corner". I know that's not true, but I'm glad I'm not the only newbie!

nan

Hooray for all of the brave newbies!!! I'm right there with you and we're going to have so much fun!! Nan, I chickened out last year for the same reason. :)

Just remember we were all newbies at one point. So don't be shy, just introduce yourself to someone and let the new friendships begin.

What others here have already said...everyone is welcomed with open arms (I saw what you did there, Cyndi! ;) )

I have met so many fabulous and lasting friends at the RTs (some of whom have posted right here, in fact!) You will have the time of your life...it's why so many of us keep coming back!

Looking forward to meeting all of the new folks, and seeing my friends again!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.