WHO'S IN?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
I just registered. I think I was # 19. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Can't wait to workout live with Cathe and the other Texans and anyone else who decides to make the trek to Houston in October.

Jean

Woo Hoo! I'm In! I was #33 and my sister was #21!! Can't wait! I am flying in from Virginia and my sister already lives in Houston. I'll get warmed up for the TX RT at the NJ one!!

Last edited:
I'm #11! I live 40 minutes from The Woodlands- can't have Cathe being that close to me without seeing her! Can't wait!
Amy

I was #1 and my sister was #50 -- we'll be driving in from Austin. Can't wait to see Cathe and old friends and to meet new friends!

Me!

I'm in! I'll be coming from Arizona and this will be my third RT: 1 in New Jersey last year and 1 in San Diego in March.

I'm #16.
Pinky you must be PinkMom? I never knew you screen name here!
I think I might know a few of the people who answered this thread already!

Over 50 people signed up? That's pretty good!

Last edited:
Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Cathe! Cathe!! Cathe!! I can't wait to see you again! I'm bringing another one of my clients, Stephanie! We were #66 and #67!!! Oh my gosh, I"m so stoked!!!! Cyndi, where are you? are you going to be there????

#12. Can't wait to meet you all and see people I've met on my first RT in San Diego. Flying in from Montreal, Canada.

linda

#60!!!!! I am SO stoked to see Cathe!!! October can't get here fast enough!!!! I've only been doing Cathe workouts for 8 weeks now, but I LOVE them!! I can't wait to meet you and actually workout with you IN PERSON!!!

Hi I am Donna # 27. I live in Northwest Houston (Cypress). This will be my first RT. I cant wait to meet you Cathe :D

I guess it's time to introduce myself. I've been a long time lurker, but since I signed up for the Houston RT, I thought I would join the fun in the forums. I live in Houston (actually closer to Katy), and have been working out with Cathe for years.

I'm 43 years old, have a wonderful husband, a 22 year old son, and four furbabies.

I'm looking forward to meeting Cathe and everyone else I've "seen" on the message boards.

I'm number 38, it's my first one and I'm flying in from St. Louis. Anyone else from St. Louis going? So looking forward to meeting you Cathe!

Add another two!!

My sister was #7 and I was #37...we live in Houston and are totally psyched...who gets this excited about a weekend chopped full of workouts? Look forward to meeting everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.