who's buying Chalean?

I'm planning on it. It will probably be here before STS. Please, no public thrashing for my last statement:D

Anyway, I'm a big fan of Chalene Johnson. I love her energy and enjoy her workouts. ChaLean extreme looks like an easier version of STS, so it will be a great pre-STS series...... I think:rolleyes:

Absolutely!

I'm going to order it because I am a firm believer in Periodization Training. I have gone back & forth with Periodization (P90X & Faux X) and just regular rotations for over 2 years now - there is absolutely a difference in terms of the physical changes (at least in my body).
I will buy most anyones program that is consistent with the Periodization Concept... Although I'm sure Chaleans program will be very different than X or STS I'm also sure that Beachbody did the research and was guiding the phases every step of the way.... The differences in techniques will be a good change for my body I'm sure. The way I see it...I have P90X for 90 days, STS for 90 days, Chalean's for 90 days- all I need is one more program & I'm set for life!;)

I'm thinking about it. I'm waiting on the price tag though to say yes. STS was a big investment to me so I don't won't to spend to much more on another set of workouts.

Farrah

I probably will eventually but I am not sure right away. I like Chalene but right now, I've got tons to keep me busy. Plus, I am really looking forward to STS and want to try it first.

Count me in! I love Chalene and her energy, too. Because of that I am a Turbo Kick instructor. :) I can't wait for her new system to come out.

Marcia

I'm almost certainly buying it. I would like to know a little more about what the 15 DVDs will entail as the newest clip(the one with all the cardio) didn't really excite me. I do love the clip that is linked by the OP here. :D

I'm definitely keepin my eye on this. I'm not sold on it yet, but I'm very interested and I signed up with my e-mail at BB so I can know when it's available and what the pricing is. They really need to announce the price so I can start saving and decide about other workout.s If they don't announce a price soon I will probably have already spent my money on something else as I'm very interested in Amy Bento's fall line up.

Ramp up your metabolism to burn an extra 500 calories each day through strength training? I wish. That's not the way it works, and her voice is absolutely irritating. Sorry to be so negative. I know BB produces a lot of good stuff.

I'm interested but definetly not sold on it. I'll wait for the price tag, reviews and more clips. I like turbo jam for my "lighter" cardio days. I already have a ton of weight workouts including STS coming. It'll have to be awesome and kinda different from everything else for me to cave on it.

Ramp up your metabolism to burn an extra 500 calories each day through strength training? I wish. That's not the way it works, and her voice is absolutely irritating. Sorry to be so negative. I know BB produces a lot of good stuff.
LOL! I always ignore how many calories they say a workout burns. Jari's GR1000 for example...I KNOW I'm not buring 1000 calories or I'd have wasted away to nothing by now, ha, ha!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.