Who Will be Person of the Year 2008

Your dog's first born? Didn't Zeus just get snipped?? :p

Yeah...let's just say that one day after the snip snip he discovered sex. Athena just happened to be in heat also. What a joyous occasion, eh? We are still praying she is not preggers. Her nipples are not swollen and she hasn't gained weight yet. She would be due on Christmas Day if she was. We are praying every night that she isn't because we do not know 10 people who are responsible enough to own this breed...know what I mean? And we are definitely NOT prepared to care for 10 more doggies. :)

How are your babies?

Hey, guys, the election is over and it's the holiday season....shouldn't we be thinking of more important things? Like xmas vs. Christmas and "Happy Holidays" vs. "Merry Christmas" ? Come on, guys, keep up!!!!

I totally agree TeTe. So... who would you vote as 2008's Reindeer of the Year? I'm leaning towards Donner myself. ;)

I totally agree TeTe. So... who would you vote as 2008's Reindeer of the Year? I'm leaning towards Donner myself. ;)

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Blitzen, baby. Oh, and is it Donner or Donder? Let's argue THAT!!!! I think it's Donder!!!!:mad:

Well, his real name is Donner, but he goes by Donder because he didn't want to be associated with the Donner Party. At least you didn't vote for Rudolph. Everyone knows that nose isn't real! ;)

No, it's because he cheated at all the reindeer games (that's why they wouldn't let his a$$ play anymore!!!).

Well, his real name is Donner, but he goes by Donder because he didn't want to be associated with the Donner Party. At least you didn't vote for Rudolph. Everyone knows that nose isn't real! ;)

Comet and Cupid get bypassed every single year and it's just not right. Sure, one is cleanser and the other wears a diaper and is more associated with Valentine's Day but it's just so unfair. Dasher and Dancer are another issue altogether...:eek:

And then there's Olive...of course, being female, she's always ignored. And the way that they refer to her as just "Olive, the other reindeer" ticks me off to no end.

I heard that Dasher and Dancer were just devastated by the whole Prop. 8 fiasco :p

Actually, I read on D&D's blog and confirmed it by Twitter that they wanted to unionize the reindeer and get paid double for holidays but they were put down by The Man (aka Santa). Sadly, Rudolph's power has been marginalized by his relationship with a moose and Mrs. Claus is just biding her time until she can take the reins of the whole operation. She has the elves on her side. :p It's all true. I saw it on Youtube.

Actually, I read on D&D's blog and confirmed it by Twitter that they wanted to unionize the reindeer and get paid double for holidays but they were put down by The Man (aka Santa). Sadly, Rudolph's power has been marginalized by his relationship with a moose and Mrs. Claus is just biding her time until she can take the reins of the whole operation. She has the elves on her side. :p It's all true. I saw it on Youtube.

LMAO! That's great! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.