Who wants a Clean House?

eminenz2

Cathlete
Is anyone here as big an addict of this show as me?

Oh my gosh, Miss Niecy is my "she-ro"! (one of my favorite Niecy-isms) And I am amazed at some of the junk people will defend to the DEATH on the show.

Anyway,...;)

Susan L.G.

Love love love the show...I watch it all the time. I am just happy that my house doesn't look like any of the ones on the show.

Did you see the one of the house that won the messiest of the country? That was gross.

Do you really think people live like that or do you think they pull everything out of the attic?

Lori

Last edited:
I love that show too. I was so mad when they had that new lady on for a while and I refused to watch it. Miss Niecy is the glue that holds that show together. She is a hoot!!!

UGH! That messiest house in the country couple just made my husband and I want to SCREAM!!!!

But we fell on ourselves laughing when the delusional wife wistfully suggested she and her husband wanted to have a baby and she wanted the room to be a nursery, and then Niecy and Mark B. were left in the room together after the couple left. Mark, the designer, looks at Niecy and says, "You thinkin' what I'm thinking?" and Niecy says "Hell yes...!"

OMG. I had tears I laughed giggled so much. Her comments are priceless!

But I am amazed at the number of seemingly-sensible women that are hooked-up or married to ding-dong-immature-boys-for-men - and have children with them!!! YIKES!

LOVE this show, so thanks for doing this thread!!

I use what I call "Nicey-isms" all the time on my 20 month old daughter (who LOVES Nicey, too!) Whenever I say the following, she laughs:

"Foolishness!"
"Mayhem!"
"For SHAME!"

She is the only woman I know who looks AWESOME with a fake flower in her hair.

I also love Mark Brunetz (sp?) He can decorate my home ANY TIME if he wants, LOL!

I will cop up to having a semi Clean House room at my home. It's my junk room and I just need to throw.crap.out. I will say Clean House has really inspired me to get organized and I really have-I even bought Linda Koopersmith's book (she was the organizer on earlier episodes) and it helped me organize my pantry A LOT. So I recommend that book if anyone else is needing help organizing the crap!

I love Niecy! She really makes that show for me. I also love her "foolishness and mayhem". I have incorporated them into my daily vocabulary.

The people whose homes they do are just ridiculous. I don't have issues with getting rid of stuff and am not horribly sentimental, so I have a hard time understanding where some of these fools are coming from with wanting to hang onto all of this junk all the time. I think a lot of these people have some serious emotional problems. But that makes for great TV, right?

oh this is a thread about a TV show! i thought you were going to offer to clean my house because Yes, I'd like a clean house. LOL!:rolleyes:

I'm with Deana...I was hoping someone was coming to clean my house too...I still have some boxes to unpack from my move in March...

I'm the type that would rather clean the barn than my house...thank god Hubby like to clean house and hates to clean the barn...smile. You'd have to know me...which you will...to understand.

Thank you for letting me know that Niecy was back. I am now watching the messiest house '08 and I haven't laughed this much in awhile.

Wish I could pull off a big fake flower in my hair..without looking foolish. :D

I have started watching this show in the last couple of months and love it.
I do find them quite annoying at times, they just seem to be so over the top at times.
Mark could decorate my house at anytime. I dn't think I have seen any bad things that he has done, unlike the idiots on Trading Spaces who glue crap to the walls :)
I do have things in my house that couldn't pry from me. I have a whole room dedicated to my paper crafts and they might get a box out of it. :)

I have started watching this show in the last couple of months and love it.
I do find them quite annoying at times, they just seem to be so over the top at times.
Mark could decorate my house at anytime. I dn't think I have seen any bad things that he has done, unlike the idiots on Trading Spaces who glue crap to the walls :)
I do have things in my house that couldn't pry from me. I have a whole room dedicated to my paper crafts and they might get a box out of it. :)

Oh girl, you need to check out DIVINE DESIGN (HGTV) with Candice Olson. All her rooms are off-the-charts stunning but her kitchens and bathrooms will keep you awake thinking "If I ever win the lottery I'm hiring Candice..." NOBODY does what SHE does.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.