Who loves their double stroller?

melanalyus

Cathlete
I hate my Aria Twin stroller. It's for sale. Who has a double stroller that they love?!?!?

I'm looking at: Maclaren's, Sit and Stands, Baby Jogger City....

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

I don't have a double jogging stroller--only a regular double stroller. Mine is the Graco Duoglide (duoglider?). The seats are front and back, not side by side.

I.

LOVE.

IT.

I wouldn't want to have done the last two years without it. It's highly maneuverable, SUPER easy to fold up, has great storage space, seats can lie back (rear one all the way flat), you can click any Graco infant carseat onto either seat, has removable sunshades and removable snack trays, and fits through doorways easily because it's narrow.

I love it I love it I love it. I recommend it to anybody I meet who's expecting #2!

Gisela

Oh, and the Graco Duoglider retails for around $150. I think I got mine on sale for closer to $120, at Baby Depot at Burlington Coat Factory. (two years ago)

Gisela

I bought a sit n stand from Target to use on a trip we took in August. My DS1 will be 4 in November and my baby is 1 tomorrow (the 17th). It was absolutely awesome to use at the airport, the zoo, walking around the city, and even walking on fairly level grass field....It is narrow and folds pretty easily. My 3 year old thinks sitting on the bench is great. I don't recommend it for exercise, but casual strolling it is great for us.

Melanie,
We have the sit and stroll . We got it at babies rus. I believe it is $149 . It is smaller than the sit and stand. Alexis loves it. The main flaw of this stroller is that the seat for the toddler is not very comfortable. I have been using it to walk to the park, 1.6 miles each way and it rides smoothly. I believe it is called the tandem caboose sit and stroll.

Thanks to all who answered. This is an 'entertainer' stroller I"m looking for. I have Baby Jogger for my runs that I LOVE, it's just not as easy to manuever in the malls. ;)

The sit & stand doesn't look like you can strap the older one in easily? My 2 year old needs to be strapped in! How would that work?

I'll look a duogliders...

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Mel, if Justin will sit, the sit and stroll is easily buckled, if he refuses to sit, it is a difficult task as I learned last week at the mall with Alexis.

I bought a stroller off of Walmart.com
it was $179 plus a 4.97 shipping, it is an In-Step Safari TT double jogging stroller that has an optional swivel front wheel that makes it easier to manuever in stores...you can lock it in place to jog or walk.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.