Who Looks Like you?

"The older I get, the more I resemble my oldest brother--we both have dark brown curly hair and a mustache"

LMAO!!!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
I love it, thanks for the (uncontrolable) laugh!

OoOOoOo!! I don't look like anyone but my hubby looks just like the singer Jack Johnson! We went to his concert and it was so funny the way people were looking at him while he was walking around!!
Yummy yummy!
:D

I've been told that I look like Mariska Hargitay from Law & Order: SVU. I've also been told I look like Geena Davis but most people think I could be Mariska Hargitay's sister!
Diana

I think I just have one of those faces that leads people to believe I look like someone. I've been told (to my astonishment!!), that I resemble Angelia Jolie(yeah right!), Sarah Mcachlan(when I had a pixie cut), Claire Danes, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. That last one was my idea.

Carolyn

People have said I look like Jane Fonda (about 18 years ago) or Barbara Feldon (on "Get Smart," which some of you will not remember!) around the same time. I personally never saw it myself. Do they even look like each other? LOL!

Last year, when I was in London, someone asked if the woman I was travelling with and I were sisters ( he was a salesman, so maybe just making chit-chat). Then someone who was in the tour group with us asked if we were twins. Now, she's about 3 inches shorter than I am and blond (I'm brunette). Luckily, petite and cute also! Neither of us could figure out what the guy was talking about!! Was he blind? Deluded? TWINS???

I've gotten Jennifer Lopez a lot...especially when I had highlights in my hair...its really dark now and I did get "Cher" once because of it...but don't see that at all.

Tina

Well, I never got anyone famous. However, I was adopted and when I met my biological mom when I was 19 it was like looking in the mirror. It was the weirdest thing. A few months later I met my sister, and the rest of my aunts and cousins. I was blown away by all the similarities! Even mannerisms were the same.

This is a neat thread! Now when I read posts from all of you, I can envision what you all look like. ha ha! :)

Dallas

Does everyone remember Susan Smith? The horrible woman who let her two sons drown and then lied and said she was carjacked (mid 1990s)? When that was in the news every day, people always told me I looked like her. I hated it!

I've had more than a few people tell me that I look like some actress named Park Overall. I had never heard of her and finally looked her up. WOW! I look just like her! She has a strong southern accent and has been on a few sitcoms - mainly that Golden Girls spinoff called "Empty Nest" that Christy McNicholl was in. One of those people you recognize but have no clue what her name is. I guess I take it as a compliment. It's better than Susan Smith (or Mama Cass)!

I get Sara Gilbert sometimes too, Sparrow!

Dallas -

Do you mind if I PM you. I'm also adopted and keep thinking about "finding" my biological parents but just haven't gotten around to it. I'm older so they are getting up in the 60s. I'd love to hear about it.

Hope you don't mind.

I used to get Jane Fonda all the time! I think it was more the "shag" haircut days! :eek: I actually have a twin sis and we look NOTHING alike! Now, to add some WISHFUL thoughts to this, Briee's daughter thinks I look like Cathe! I'll take that over Jane ANY day!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

From younger people, I'm told I look like Neve Campbell (more so since I chopped off my hair!). From older, I get Kelly McGillis.....

:p

L

Okay...this was a fun thread and I almost missed it due to teenage boy crashing computer....AGAIN.

Just had to comment on DebbieH....my dd still swears that is Cathe not DebbieH in the road trip photos. There's no convincing her that it's not Cathe. She really is a VERY intelligent/observant girl!! :7 :7 :7

I haven't been compared to someone in years.... but just two days ago I went on a job with DH to this upscale resort and the owner kept staring at me. Finally he said "Have you ever seen "Desparate Housewives?....has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like one of them" Felicity something or other. He said "you talk the same way too" I've never seen the show so I don't know if that's her name on the show or in real life or who she is, but now I'm wondering. I asked him if it was good or bad. :eek: :eek: :eek: I'll have to find a picture.

On the other hand dear teenage boy looks like oatmeal after his pounding from crashing my computer AGAIN.

Briee (loving mom)

Fun thread had a blast reading all the posts.

I was told a few years ago when I had my hair short I looked like a pretty, young Martha Stewart.
Then last year some ladies in my classes at the gym thought I looked like Kate Hudson. Funny I had to go to the vidio store and look at the movie covers to see what they meant.
My kids think I look like a maid. DH thought our Pomerainan and I looked alike I think is was the reddish blonde hair. Thank goodness the dog was cute. :eek:

I get told Lisa Rinna alot (face not body unfortunately), and I get a younger Goldie Hawn a lot, too, which is really funny because I have dark hair and dark eyes, and Goldie Hawn is so fair. But people tell me this all the time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.