Who is 2nd to Cathe with HIIT Workouts?

I agree the Michelle Dozois has incredible workouts. There's her original Peak 10 Fitness program and recently she created a similar program called Peak Fit Challenge. I haven't bought that yet, but own the original Peak Ten and all of the Cardio Strength and Cardio Interval workouts that were not part of the original program. Oh, actually the first Cardio and Cardio Strength Interval DVDs are done in the the original series but with the crew from the Peak Ten Fitness program. Hope that makes sense

I love lifting interspersed with cardio: think her workouts are unique, challenging, effective and a lot of fun. She has a wonderful personality to boot.

I bought her other workouts--360, etc. They're all packed, can't remember all names as I'm moving shortly, but Michelle's website has all listed. The latest Peak 10 Challenge is only available as either downloads or streaming.

There is a really old Gin Miller intense step workout....I can't even remember what it was called....she is wearing a baseball cap turned backward on the cover......more like IMAX just not dancey at all....but tough!!! She shows modifications for every move....on VHS but the DVD is out there....old but still expensive.
Is that her Reebok Step? Industrial setting? I have that on VHS. Haven’t done it for years, but it was one of my favorites. May need to pull it out.

Have you tried any of Amy Dixon's Breathless Body DVD's?
I like the Amy Breathless ones - she shows at least three clear levels in all of them so they're even good for beginners. I still think the first Breathless Body she made is the toughest one in terms of cardio - it's pretty relentless!

In addition to the YT ones mentioned, I think Kenett Wedel is pretty good. He used to post rotations as well.

I have and still work out to Gin Miller's Reebok Step tapes. The industrial one is called "The Step"

I just did the intervals one recently again and it is called: "Reebok Intense Moves" She gives you choices for the intervals... Steady, Harder and Hardest.
It is (imho) one of the best!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.