Who has the Butt thigh Shaper machine BTS-164

Francine

Cathlete
Would appreciate hearing your feedback on this equipment!
To get you all up to speed, I posted about the Top Ten trainer and it's comeback w/ Brenda Dygraf on QVC! We have interested Catheites who are interested in this eqipment and possiby similiar equipment with the option to use weight plates!

If there is anyone close by Philly or NJ that has this BTS-164, can I come over and test spin it so I can compare the 2 and give everyone my honest opinion of which route to go and why?
Tia

Here's the link
http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70442&mesg_id=70442&page=

This is a little off-subject, but I noticed in the QVC program guide that Shape Up with Brenda Dygraf will be on Tuesday, January 27, from 11 pm to Midnight. Maybe she'll be selling the TTT again, and I can watch her presentation this time.

Hope you get a bite on the BTS--can't wait for your comparison report. Thanks again for your continuing efforts to help us out.

Susan,
I pm'd you yesterday! Thanks for your patience!

PS I see you posted a couple of times inquiring about programs and how to get started! The replies were right on! Great advice as always from the cathe crew!
Good luck and have fun with your new videos!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.