who has stretch max?

jcm

Cathlete
I always stretch but I'm starting to feel like I'm getting stiffer - older! haha. Do you like stretch max? How often do you do it and what has it done? Any input would be appreciated!

I use it frequently when I feel sore or tired. There are three great routines in it that last about 20 minutes each.
Ellen

I love stretchmax too. I use it everyday. Anytime I feel sore or tight I pick one and do it. It has been a wonderful addition to my workouts. I feel like I need it everyday.

I don't use it as much as I should but I really do like it. The first workout is my favorite, the one without equipment. I find I get the best stretch with that one.

Marcy

It's nice she included this workout with her Hardcore series. My favorite is the band workout. However, I'm not sure I'd buy it separately. I use it once in a while, but for a good stretch I prefer yoga.

Stretch Max is the tape that finally got me to realize how important stretching is! My favorite is the band stretch. I have problems with my hips and it always "puts things back in place." And the music is awesome. In fact I like it so much, I bought the CD!

It's actually pretty good. I only use it when I'm feeling really tight. She uses the stability ball which makes it fun and it gives you a good stretch.

Stretch Max is a nice addition! Twenty minutes for a decent stretch. It's what I do when I am too lazy to do an entire yoga or pilates DVD. Enough to feel kinda virtuous afterwards ;)

I love stretch max and probably use it 2-3 days a week. The fact that each segment is 20 minutes makes it easy for me to slip one in at random times. My fave is the band stretch, then the first one and last the ball. I like having options! :)

I also have a couple 20 minute yoga workouts, so I'll do those as well depending on my mood. The band stretch is my favorite one after a run! :)

I probably got SM after I had about 6 of Cathe's workouts. The DVD doesn't have premixes like her others, but that's fine and I don't think they would work because of equipment changes getting in the way of relaxation! I love being flexible, or feeling flexible at least (LOL), so SM is a great DVD for me to own. HTH!

I love stretch max and use it quite often. It's a nice total body massage after a hard workout. I also use it on Sundays (my rest day). I love using the band and the ball.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.