Who has purchased the new workouts?

dogs2birds

Cathlete
Please forgive me if this has been asked and point me in the right direction for the previous thread if there is one.

Who has purchased the new workouts. I was going to wait since I'm somewhat new to Cathe (actually almost a year already - wow!) and am not tired of the workouts I have yet and also since I just got my new home gym. But...DH said to go ahead and get them if I want to before the presale ends. LOVE him!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz,

I would listen to your husband. If you fell in love with Cathe's workouts you WILL want all her workouts in the future. Take advantage of this deal before your husband changes his mind. :0)

I preordered them long time ago. Can't wait to get them.

Kathy

I preordered way back -- I think it was September 2005! I kept my preorder, hoping that Cathe would heal and figuring that I already spent the money and they would seem free when I got them. I say you should go for it!

Tonya

I preordered last year too. I've been a Catheite for a long time and in my experience every time I haven't preordered a workout I always end up paying full price for the whole thing (because I end up wanting them all). These DVDs look great. I really think Cathe and crew did something super special for us. I don't think you'll regret making this purchase.

Hi Suz, I preordered the new workout last year like most...:)...I learned that preordering really does get you the best price...I will do it every time now...:)

I ordered at the beginning of the pre-sale too. I missed out on the hardcore pre-sale and wasn't going to miss this one. Plus this looks like a really fun (but intense) series.

Jean

I pre ordered after I saw Cathe on Fit TV for first time late last year.........never looked back and proudly own everything she has now! Will pre-order any and all things she offers.... cannot go wrong!

I wouldn't say that you were new to Cathe if it's been a year. I am still relatively new, since June or July (can't remember) and preordered the first week on the thread boards and have dutifully sent Cathe a portion of just about every paycheck since June! I now own LOTS (but I can't claim all, Traci;-) ) and eagerly await the new ones, although since I am still in Cathe "training wheels" I know they will be something to challenge me for a long time coming!

I preordered the day the preorder first opened up, with next-day-air shipping.

I always preorder on the first day, unless the new productions are for newer exercisers / beginner routines. Never, ever have regretted doing that.

A-Jock

I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered them all right away. I hope my old feeble mind is not playing tricks on me, since it was so long ago.

You may have been better off asking "who HASN'T pre-ordered the new workouts?". The thread would be shorter;)

I ordered them moments after the pre-sale started. Oh yeah baby.

Go for it. You'll love them. You know you will!

}(

I ordered when they came out but then canceled when Cathe got hurt, because we were moving and I didn't know when they would come out, didn't want them going to the old address.

Now, with the market slow, we are watching our bottom line and so I am going to wait on ordering. WAAAAHHHH!!!! Maybe if I stick a can out on the sidewalk and stand around it looking pathetic and flabby someone will donate to my fitness cause...:D

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.