Who has already preordered fit tower?

The Pre-Sale price of the Fit Tower™ is $199.95, but as long as you use Coupon Cathe10 you will save an additional 10%. The Fit Tower's™are also not in stock at this time. They're currently in shipping containers on a boat in the Pacific Ocean. They're scheduled to ship in mid-August.

The Pre-Sale price of the Fit Tower™ is $199.95, but as long as you use Coupon Cathe10 you will save an additional 10%. The Fit Tower's™are also not in stock at this time. They're currently in shipping containers on a boat in the Pacific Ocean. They're scheduled to ship in mid-August.

Yeah, that's what I figured....LOL, "on the boat" I remember well, back when the first towers were "on the boat" when we were waiting
for them :).....well, years later, here I am, waiting for Tower # 2, on the boat again !

I ordered my 3 DVDs. My original high tower is in great condition and I'll just put some numbers on the two bars with my Dymo printer.

Websites like Fit Tower and us don't actually charge or handle your credit card information. Instead we all use payment gateways like Authorize.net to handle your transaction . I can tell you from my personal experience that when a credit card is declined and you contact the issuing bank, and it is not for insufficient funds, you have at best a 50% chance of getting a right answer. You have to ask them if they're seeing the charge at at all? If so what is the reason for rejection? Is there a block on the card, etc.? If they're not seeing the charge at all it means something is wrong with what is being entered on the order screen. If the address you enter on the form doesn't match your credit card billing address your order might be rejected. But also something as simple as using auto fill to enter your credit card info can cause an issue. Auto fill for me works 95% of the time, but I have a few accounts where if I use auto fill the card will always be declined. Just typing everything in by hand and not using auto fill solves the issue. If you have any concerns just click on the customer service link at the bottom of the Fit Tower website and I'm sure they will be glad to help you.
Websites like Fit Tower and us don't actually charge or handle your credit card information. Instead we all use payment gateways like Authorize.net to handle your transaction . I can tell you from my personal experience that when a credit card is declined and you contact the issuing bank, and it is not for insufficient funds, you have at best a 50% chance of getting a right answer. You have to ask them if they're seeing the charge at at all? If so what is the reason for rejection? Is there a block on the card, etc.? If they're not seeing the charge at all it means something is wrong with what is being entered on the order screen. If the address you enter on the form doesn't match your credit card billing address your order might be rejected. But also something as simple as using auto fill to enter your credit card info can cause an issue. Auto fill for me works 95% of the time, but I have a few accounts where if I use auto fill the card will always be declined. Just typing everything in by hand and not using auto fill solves the issue. If you have any concerns just click on the customer service link at the bottom of the Fit Tower website and I'm sure they will be glad to help you.

Thanks for help. I filled blanks myself instead of autofill and everything went through just fine for the order. Looking forward to my new Fit Tower.

I ordered the fit tower yesterday with no issues. I chose the payment options which is very nice for such a large purchase. It is a '30 day trial' but I'm guessing I will love it. It is nice to have the payments spread out and thank you to Cathe for the discount as well. Drowning in money I am not!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.