Who has a tattoo, and where?

red_mct

Cathlete
Just curious...

I have a rose in the small of my back which I got as a post-divorce celebratory type of thing on Venice Beach. I am thinking about having it expanded out somewhat with some vines and a fairy or two (my SIL got a very elaborate one on her back that includes these tiny fairies and is so cute).

How about you all?

Cheers,
Marie

I have a long stemmed rose on the outside of my right calf. I'd love another one but finances tell me that's not a good idea right now ;)

Debbie

i have three tattoos, a symbol that means "spirit" on my right arm, a butterfly on the back of my right shoulder and the "eyes of buddha" on my lower back.

I have a ring of colored dolphins around my left ankles...I always wanted to be a dolphin trainer and that didnt work out so I got the next best thing.:+

Hi Marie!!

I have 2 hummingbirds on the inside of my left ankle. One is pink and green, and the other is blue and yellow. They are very cute and I am very careful about protecting them with sunscreen!!

I LOVE tatoos!! My husband was not exactly thrilled, he hates them. Since my dad had them, they always remind me of him. And I have one too....just as my name suggests.... a Piglet on my right shoulder blade. My favorite Pooh character cause he is just like me....small, but brave!!

I have a long-stem red rose on the bikini line/inside hip on my right side. Let's just say that after 2 kids, it's now a much larger rose than it started out to be! LOL

Gayle

I have a large great blue heron tattooed to my right shoulder, which I have had for 20 years. It hasnt faded because I always wear sunscreen when I am in the sun.

I have the Chinese characters for "happiness" and "clarity" between my shoulder blades. DH hates them especially since I got them without telling him first. I love them and have no regrets about doing it. I figure I'll be one of the cool ladies in the nursing home... :):)

--Lois

I have a 5-toed dragon on my right shoulder (back). Dh and I each got a tattoo on our honeymoon while we were in Vegas. I've always loved dragons and really just got the tattoo to prove to myself that I wasn't scared to do it. I'd definitely do it again.

I'd like to pierce my nose, too, but that can't be hidden and I have to look somewhat professional.

I have a green, yellow and blue gecko on the lower right hand side of my back, near my pant line. I'd like to get a dragonfly on the back of my left shoulder. I figure it'll give the nurses in the home something nice to look at while they're changing my diaper;)

I also have a pierced right nostril, belly button and two holes in each ear.

My SO has a lot of tattoos. On his right arm he has a wristband, a wavy armband and a crescent moon inside a sun. On his left arm, he has a wristband, a Haida killer whale, a Haida frog, a Haida crescent moon, a medicine man and he has a Haida bird on the back of his shoulder. He also has his nipples and ears pierced.

>I figure it'll
>give the nurses in the home something nice to look at while
>they're changing my diaper;)

Shelley - thank you so much for putting this very disturbing image in my head... I just about spit water on my computer screen when I read this! :p

I have one that is in a "V" shape; lavender roses and vines down my hips to pelvic bone that meet in the middle with DH's name in between them.

Colleen

I have three tattos. I didn't get these till I was 30 years old. But I have one on the back of my right shoulder, it is a dove with a rose in the mouth. The second is a design that spreads out and has a torqouise diamond in the middle. There are supposed to be jewel on each side of the design. But money was running low. But it looks like a finished product. The third is a butterfly on my right ankle. I love each of these, and some people regret theirs,but I guess I got these at an older age.

kim

I have three. Two stick men on my calve and upper back and a star, yellow and red on my tummy (and let me tell you, it bloody hurt there!!!).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.