Who gets eye strain?

Kimenem

Cathlete
If you do, how often and what do you do? I've been having it for a little over a week now. It seems pretty constant though. Some days it's better than others. I don't work at a computer for hours or do extensive reading. I can't tell if sinus presuure has anything to do with it though. It kind of aches off and on above my eyebrow and my eyes feel tight (which I've felt before with sinuses). I live in Florida and we're already seeing the pollen on cars. I've had 2 eye exams and he didn't see anything wrong and my script hasn't changed.

Kim

I work on a computer all day, and constantly get eye strain. I put 2 drops in each eye about 4 times a day while I'm at work. It does seem to help.

I'm not sure what it could be since you don't work on a computer all day. Maybe stress?

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

I don't feel stressed????? I feel like it should be sinus related. I have a slight sinus headache now. Though, I attribute everything to sinuses. Of course, all I can think of is something horrible. When you get it, what does it feel like?

I get eye strain occasionally, though not as often as I used to. It feels like the muscles around my eye are very tight-- I can pull along my temples, and it will relieve it for a second. I've found there are two things that cause it: sinus problems and dehydration. Alleve helps me!

Well I'm such a worrier anyway, I didn't sleep well last night and keept having dreams about eye problems. I really hope it's just sinus related because sinus stuff started up about the time this eye feeling did. I printed off some eye exercises and will try them off and on today. Does anyone else use them? Thanks.

Kim

At my last eye exam, my doc said that your eye sees computuer screens as an object with an infinite ending, so your eye never finds the correct focal point. She also said I had problems converging images (brain, not eyes). They added a slight prism to my glasses and it's helped a lot.

I hope you feel better!

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.