Who else loves their Keurig?

Hmm...I'm not sure what the actual oz. sizes are on my Keurig. I think I have the Platinum that has three sizes. I always use the largest size which suits most k-cups. It really depends on your mug size and how strong you like your coffee :D

Sometimes on the stronger coffees, I'll actually run the medium thru it AND then reset the machine and run the small thru it again. It makes a nice huge cup of coffee and takes the zap out of those really strong coffees.

HTH,
Heidi

And to answer the My kcup inquiries, I really prefer the EkoCup - it's easier to fill and clean and "seats" into the machine more easily without any leakage issues that we were having with the my kcup.

YMMV I guess, but that's our experience!
Heidi

Sometimes on the stronger coffees, I'll actually run the medium thru it AND then reset the machine and run the small thru it again. It makes a nice huge cup of coffee and takes the zap out of those really strong coffees.

HTH,
Heidi

OMG you would NOT like the coffee at my house then! LOL I LOVE strong coffee! I buy the strongest k-kups out there! Been drinking "jet fuel" since shortly after I got my Keurig a couple years ago and recently bought a box of "revv". I am addicted to strong coffee! YUM! :D

I have the mini keurig so I don't have a choice on cup size but if I did, believe you me I'd make the smallest one so it's as strong as possible! :p

Last edited:
LOL, seriously? The Revv looks like crazy stuff:eek: Have you tried the Tully's? They have some strong ones as does the Newman's. I haven't tried the Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts yet - too pricey!

I've treated myself to a couple boxes of Dunkin Dark Roast K-cups. They are good! :)

Didn't realize Starbucks had K-cups now too. I'll have to treat myself to a box soon! Thanks for the info! ;)

As for other strong coffees I haven't tried any others except for one that Emeril puts out. I will pick them up in stores when I see a decent deal. Otherwise the Jetfuel is on auto-ship to my house so I have a non-stop supply! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.