Who doesn't love a sale?

Don't forget the free shipping code:
STOCKUP

I just received my order today which I placed just 2 days ago. Fast shipping, great values , great bras :D

Cool, thanks for letting us know! I just ordered a few (ahem, a few more than I wanted }( or needed, but oh well)

Carola

Which ones are really good support??
As we all know i just got @@ in JAn , and i need a good hold for running..

I usually buy VS shock absorbers... 20 bucks is awesome cry from 45..
Advice please...

Anne,
When I ordered I made sure to pay close attention to those labeled High Impact (there is a black box on the corner of each thumbnail pic that eithere says Med or High). Also, I went with the new "coconut" fiber material and this is supposed to be great for keeping away the accumulation of smell that many tech fabrics can acquire and has natural sunblock built in. The designs for these also appeared to offer more coverage and the descriptions hinted at great support, but I can't say for sure.

HTH,
Mattea

You guys are such enablers!!! I just order 3 of the shape bras and a gym bag. Figured I would need one of those to haul all my junk back and forth from the gym!

I actually am wearing one of my new bras I got on Friday with the coconut fiber and it held up great while I was doing iTread 2/40 plus it wicks the sweat really well.

I really like this bra as I'm sitiing here it feels very comfortable and it's a pretty one too :D I may go ahead and order more of this type next time ;) and yes that shipping code is very helpful eh? LOL

I just ordered three and the code worked!! No shipping.. Wow, the bras I ordered were 30- and 40-some dollars apiece, and to get them for 19.99 apiece... wow. Now I can throw away some of my old worn-out bras!

This board got me again... But how can I turn down $20 workout bras... I ordered 4 too! :)

Thanks for passing along the sale and the free shipping code...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.