Who cares? November

fitover40

Cathlete
So creative with the title, not! At least I'm getting us started. Rest day both Saturday and Sunday today was bm2 double upper premix, was hard, wth!? Tomorrow is massage and day with my girlfriend so won't be checking in.

Good Evening,

I did wts on Sunday then we went to the lake and this morning was KCM TLC Boxing and CLX Ab Burner.

Lisa-good job on the workouts

Hi all

Lisa - thanks for getting us started this month. That is a hard premix, don't be surprised!

Roxie - nice that you got an extra lake visit in.

Very busy with work again, just loads to get through and sort out. Feeling a bit stressed. Sunday was yoga, yesterday did an Intensity premix and today did LLA premix barre but no core.

Hi all, up early. Finally slept through the night so felt refreshed. I'm thinking that when I'm not sleeping well my body is probably producing no estrogen and patch doesn't give enough. I notice it follows timing like TOM does.. Anyway I did 30 min spinning, got my HR up at the top of my peak! Busy day today. Massage at my house (she does home visits now) lunch and long walk with my BFF. Workers start tearing out patio concrete and laying pavers. And I think DS will be dropping off his dog for us to watch a few days since he'll be in 10 days straight of 10 hr days on the overnight shift and his GF has to do a couple 8 hr days as an nurse aide at old folk place for school. Roxie, great job on the workout! Ronne, some days fly by and I wonder how I ever did work in! Then there are some days I'm looking for something to do. I like LLA a lot. Ankle is getting better but I'm still babying it, sure would like to do a step workout or something different than spinning! In time I'm trying to be good to my body and not push it

Good Evening,

I did weights this morning second week of Fitnessfreaks Rotation.

Lisa-this time change is kicking my butt.

Ronne-we are hoping to go tomorrow suppose to snow this weekend but it's been almost 80 the last couple of days.

Hi Ladies

No workout for me today. Been out on the bike though, so that counts! Maybe do some yoga later depending on how the work goes.

Lisa - massage and long walk sounds great! So what's the protocol there with workmen? Do you offer lots of drinks? It's always good to offer tea or coffee here, keeps them happy!

Roxie - it's very mild here as well, not quite like that though!

Hello ladies! Sorry to have not been around, kids had a long weekend and we were busy with ban and Halloween. I have been keeping up the workouts tho! Lisa, a new patio? How fun! We need something for the back of ours, it's so boring. Ronne, work busy is good? Then you can plan your trip for next year! Roxie, beautiful here too, we have all the windows open! In November! Hello to Jody and Murphy! I do have a little exciting news! Eldest DS applied to Harvard and he has an interview on Monday! Fingers crossed! I'll let you know how t goes! Hope everyone has a good day, should be better with checking in now that band is over, but basketball started yesterday! It never ends! Mary

Nothing but a dog walk yesterday, today I'm doing an easy version of MMA KB. I really want to complain but I won't, no one has the answers I WANT to hear.

Mary, wow what does he want to major in?
Ronne I'm an awful hostess, especially with hurt (slept almost 2 hrs yesterday afternoon even with all the noise to 'get away' from pain. As a result the project isn't turning out how I expressly told them I wanted it.

Hi all

Mary - that's fantastic news about eldest DS. Hope it goes really well for him.

Lisa - poor you. That is frustrating. Hope you sort it out.

Did KCM Trim Down 2 today. Just the right amount of effort for me. Feel like I need to scale back a bit. Got to take work with me tonight to gym. At least it gives me something to do!

Hi girls! Did another YouTube workout, the kids borrowed my DVD player, I have to get it attached back! Ronne, back on car pool? Twins got their temporary driving permits this week, I let DD drive home from school yesterday, I sweated all the way! DS is doing it today, I'm more nervous for him! Lisa, I hope you feel better! So frustrating. DS is planning on political science, he LOVES politics, makes me watch all the debates, etc. I'm all ready finding it painful and we still have a whole year! Hello to Roxie, Jody and Murphy! Well, I better get to the school, hopefully make it back in one piece! Mary

Good Evening,

Wts today supersets of last weeks weights.

Mary-you have your hands full.

Ronne-hope you get your work done.

Lisa-I hope you feel better soon.

Hi Ladies

Quick check-in today. Very gentle yoga done. Going out with DD to see James Bond film this evening. Working this weekend ...

Hi all, sorry to be MIA. I did do Rockout Knockout yesterday. Finally today I'm feeling better from the massage, I really guess I overdid it this past month. We figured it's from spinning and holding my head up when leaning forward overworked my back of neck muscles where it attaches to skull. Massage lady spent the entire 30 min on that area. I'm going to need to keep a list to keep track of everything I must limit! 1. lighter weights or else entire neck will hurt. 2. minimize leaning forward (even though I work hard to keep head in spinal alignment, it's just too much weight of my head for my weak neck muscle), or in the case when I'm doing pizza presses, rest head on high step 3. limit lifting arms overhead (that causes my left shoulder blade knot). So far I think that's all? Add in limiting lateral movements for my left ankle/foot and I'm a mess. Sooooooo, I'm taking it easy this next month in build up to Disney World. I DO NOT want to hurt the way I have for the last week ever again much less before Disney! Let's hope I don't discover something else I should limit! So with all that, I'm taking it easy this weekend :)

Roxie, did you have your Dr appt?

Ronne, work on the weekend, bleck! Patio still isn't done, we had to add on to compensate for the hill we are on, so add ons over and above what we orginally had quoted is $2000 (I'll let you do the conversions).

Mary, busy bee as usual?

Jody? Murphy? HI!

I won't be back until Mondy, I'm thinking KCM 30 min workouts may be good for this month?

HI girls! Today did a barre workout, yesterday was a Paul Katami workout, it was hard! Lisa, that's a lot to keep track of! I really hope you feel better. $2000!!!! Holy cow! That's a lot of money over! Ronne, don't work too hard this weekend! Roxie, is the appointment this coming week? Not much here, last night we went to Costco for date night! Haha, a very expensive date! Hello to everyone else! Mary

Good Morning,

I did week 2 d3 weight wotkout and CLX I've Got Abs haven't worked my core lately and I can tell. Doctor Appointment is Monday at 4:40pm. I did cleanmax this morning need to finish bathroom dust and sweeping.

Lisa-I think KCM will be perfect for you anxiously awaiting her two new workouts.

Mary-i wish we had a Costco. Have a quiet weekend.

Hi girls! Today did PUB, have been neglecting my arms! Roxie, we have 2 Costco's by us, I do love that place! Who doesn't need 20 toothbrushes for $10! I hope you get one! Lisa, how are you feeling? I saw you had a lot of dog time this weekend! Ronne, what fun did you get into this weekend? Hi to Murphy and Jody! We actually had a very quiet weekend, no running around, it was amazing! This is my last full week of work! Yay me! I only have to work Tuesday next week! I'm getting excited! Hope everyone has a good day, I need to go iron everything for DS's interview tonight! Have a good day! Mary

KCM weights full body premix (30 min). Shoulder blade knot has formed now, probably because that area didn't get massaged next time. I feel like a sloth with limiting my workout time. BRB....

Good Evening,

I did another wt workout yesterday before work then had my doctors appointment in the afternoon and spent some time with GS and this morning was a spin workout.
The surgeon agrees that a hysterectomy is best and then she says I will leave the hospital with and estrogen patch she doesn't like progesterone creams. I will have to spend the night after surgery and she had a maximum wt lifting amount of 20lbs which is perfect.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.