Who Cares? It's September.

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
Fit Tower TB done. I love the body wt work for back using the tower. I'm getting plenty of steps in at work plus on for the next 3 days. Have a great weekend all! Jody

Rest day! Was so tired riding yesterday so knew I needed a rest day and today was a good day for it since it's going to be 95!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

Thanks for getting us started Jody. Did you preorder as well?

Lisa - glad you enjoyed the rest day. Sounds like a sensible idea in those temps!

No workouts for me this weekend as my parents were visiting. On Saturday we went to DD's 'graduation' from this summer scheme she's been on. It was really nice and then we all went out to eat afterwards.
Yesterday we did our usual country house visit although it was raining so we couldn't really explore the grounds.
Another Amy Bento today, In The Ring. Got a good sweat on!

Hi girls! Today did a Cathe live. I have to get my money's worth!

Jody, are you working today? Do you get holiday time or do you have to use your PTO?

Lisa, 95?? We have been in the 60's!

Ronne, sounds like a perfect weekend!

Roxie, any luck on the jobs?

Tracey, what are you up to?

Murphy, are your kids back in school?

Yesterday went to see DD and we went to the zoo, animals were so active since it wasn't hot, perfect day. Saturday we went out to dinner with DH's family, lovely time. I think DS and I will go to the movies today, The Hitman's Bodyguard, looks funny. Tomorrow DH and I have our 20th anniversary, being a weekday we will probably celebrate with some Chipotle! Good day to all! Mary

Hi all. Yes I got my pre order in. A day after but prices still original. Mary Zoo day sounds like a lot of fun happy anniversary Chipotle! Lisa you weren't interested in getting out in that hot weather? I worked Saturday Sunday Monday Monday was over time I was okay with that I'd rather get Mother's Day and other non time and a half holidays off and work Fourth of July and Labor Day we're watching this next storm pretty closely doesn't look too good right now I might even get a hurricane plan together

Hello

Mary - nice weekend! Bet you can't believe the older kids are starting their second year of uni! Happy Anniversary!

Jody - glad it's not just me. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

S&S RUUB done. The DVD I ordered on Thursday along with my preorder arrived today. That's amazing from the US! Less than a week. I think I'll be doing that one tomorrow.
A bit quieter at work today so I'm going to get some housework done.

Hi all! Another ride today, I'm beat! I've been cycling the last 2 weeks with DH (neighbor has been busy), and wow, he keeps me hopping and I'm feeling it. Tomorrow neighbor and I start cycling again, I'm looking forward to the break, haha! Ronne, I've actually been pondering adding some Cathe in, but won't invest in any new workouts. I think I've finally compiled what all triggers tight neck and what helps. IF I start lifting for UB I really need to go light, I figure it's better than nothing. Less than a week shipping for you does seem fast, you didn't grumble about the taxes did you (I remember you saying your DH said not to grumble). Jody, we ended up doing yardwork since it was coolish in the morning and where there is shade. Ended up cutting down a dead tree and taking out 3 bushes. We still need to cut down into manageable sizes and take the branches to the dump Saturday when DS will be here with his truck. I sure hope the hurricane stays away from you! Mary, it's 70 today, cool front came in, finally visited DH aunt and uncle during our bike ride (we are always riding by their place, finally met up), they were amazed we can get from our house to theirs all by bike path. I saw your wedding picture, you were beautiful and looked the same! All sexy with your shoulders exposed !

Hi fit babes! I had to catch up from August too! (I've learned to make a few notes to keep track of you all!)

Ronne, congratulations on DD's studies!! What a nice surprise to do even better than expected! I do the same as you if I'm not following a rotation (and I never do 6 days a week regardless!) to try to keep a balance. I don't really care for the Sept. rotation so I'll be winging it. I'm sorry the weather spoiled your hopes of exploring on the weekend but I have to admit I'm impressed you got that DVD so quickly from the U.S. I like that DVD, hope you do too.

I'm glad you saw the eclipse Mary! I kept my glasses for the next one, whenever that may be! I did order the new series, I always order Cathe's workouts. Don't think I've ever skipped a pre-order. I think, but the ol' brain is sometimes too full to remember stuff. I really wish our weather was in the 60s--we've been in the low 90s for the last 4 days and that's unusual for us! Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary too!!!

Jody, does school go year round where you live? We don't here. I did pretty well on Tabatacise last week incorporating your tip about the cardio blast at the end of each tabata. Thank you! But I was dragging a bit with CLBB the next day! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers about Irma!!

Lisa, that is awesome that you get a massage at home--NICE!! Oh, on the QT though--nice! I don't look at any stats for anything I may do anywhere--I get too competitive and that takes away all the fun for me. That's why I'll never get a fitbit! Thank you for sharing another gorgeous photo of your area--it's just beautiful! I don't blame you for taking a rest day in 95 degree heat! BB always wants to get outside no matter what and today was a pretty miserable trek for both of us! We kept it short. So are you going on more "relaxing" rides with your neighbor now? I laughed when you said you would like a break after DH has pushed you!

Hi Murphy! Hi Roxie!

My workouts over the weekend consisted of doing stuff outdoors. The 3 of us went on a hike Sat., then I took BB out for some jaunts Sun. and Mon. and did some yardwork before it got too hot. Today I did LIHI BSB and I know I'll be paying for it tomorrow!

Just in the last few days, we've had I don't know how many fires start in OR and WA. The smoke and ash has gone as far as Utah and there is a layer of ash all over our cars and everything else! We've had no rain for a long time and we are just primed for forest fires. I've lived in the NW for 27 years and I have never seen anything like this. The eclipse would have been beautiful if the fires were going then because we can look at the sun now! The news said that the ash will not cause breathing issues so that's good!

I saw a quote recently that brought me back to a time not too terribly long ago--an actress called her doctor and said, "I think I'm dying!" Her doctor basically told her, "No, you're 41, calm down." She found she can't lose weight like she used to. Welcome to my world baby!

Have a great rest of your week sweet babes! Tracy

Hi everyone

Jody - hope everything is OK with you.

Tracy - the outdoors workouts sound fun. I've realised that I need to incorporate more of that sort of stuff into my routine. The fires sound really bad. I know a lot of areas in Europe (particularly Portugal) have been badly affected by fires. They seem to be more frequent occurrences now. Glad to hear you're not too badly affected.

Lisa - I didn't have to grumble about the taxes as there weren't any! I think it's because it was just one so it probably comes under the threshold. It'll be a different story with Fit Split. I quite enjoy cleaning up the garden, feels good to be outside doing something.

Couldn't resist doing Great Glutes today. I think I might be walking funny tomorrow! I enjoyed it and really pushed myself to complete all the reps on the floor at the end.
Another quiet work day so catching up on lots of other stuff. I forgot to say that DD got her bike stolen from town on Friday evening. So one of the things I'm working on is trying to sort out a replacement for her. She uses it to get to school but I don't think we'll get one by Monday morning when she goes back. It's such a pain!

Hello, today did DM, back to the end of the pile for that one.

Jody, are you leaving? Please stay safe. Update us when you can so we know you are safe.

Tracey, that ash would make me crazy! Are you near the fires? That is scary stuff!

Ronne, sorry about DD's bike. So aggravating and frustrating, I hope they took it for a good reason. I don't know what that could be tho.

Lisa, what a great way to visit! Haha on my dress! At the time it reminded me of Princess Diana!

Hi to Roxie and Murphy!

Thinking and prayers for all. Stay safe! Mary

Had to write a quick reply....Ronne, I have a bike for your DD! Lol. Tracey, we have your smoke here, can't even see the mountains. Loved that quote, gave me a chuckle and spot on! Mary, senseless that people have to take from another. And lol on DM.

Easy ride today but my body is so tired it felt hard. DH went with neighbor and I and at times he increased the pace too much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all

Lisa - that would be useful but I think the shipping costs might be a bit prohibitive!!

Mary - Bikes get nicked all the time round here. It's bloody annoying! DM is a toughie, did you get all the way through it?

No workout today, other stuff going on with visitors etc so no time. Probably good to give my body a rest anyway. Surprised at the lack of DOMS from yesterday.

Hi girls! Today did Cathe live from this morning, tough, hardly any water breaks!

Jody, thinking of you!

Ronne, God gave you a rest day!

Lisa, I can't believe you get the smoke that far away! That's amazing!

Hello to everyone else! Going out for anniversary dinner this evening, we have football tomorrow, DH is working all weekend. We are going for Taco Thursday, we are backwards here! (Should be taco Tuesday!). Mary

Hi everyone

Mary - well done on the workout. Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

S&S Bootcamp today. I enjoyed it. Our plans for Sunday are cancelled as our guests have got a vomiting bug! So, we'll have quite a quiet weekend. We're going bike shopping before DD goes back to school on Monday. Have a good one everyone and stay safe!

Hello! Today did a YouTube workout.

Ronne, enjoy the unexpected quiet!

Jody, I know I keep saying the same thing, stay safe! ❤️

Hello to everyone else!

Dinner was nice, football tonight and tomorrow night, have to get my Pom-poms out! Mary

Hi all, took neighbor on a single track ride, turns out she likes to go faster than I do on Rocky terrain. But on the uphill I still smoke her!

No big plans this weekend, get rid of the tree and shrub branches and watch the hurricane and worry about Jody and my sis.

Ronne, good idea! Stay healthy! Does people not lock their bikes up there?

Mary, silky girl, enjoy your football.

Jody, yes storm has gone west of you but you're going to be on the dirty side where it's more windy. I'm sure you will be fine, my sis, eh.... No plywood to be found. Good on you for making preparations!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hi fit babes!

Thinking of you Jody and have been! I've been a little terrified for you! I heard from my cousin in Orlando, she's prepared but not leaving. It sounds like you are prepared from what Lisa said and I hope you can pop in sometime and let us know you are OK!

Ronne, did you ever get DOMS from Great Glutes? Some workouts get me the next day and some get me 2 days later. I'm sorry DD had her bike stolen! I hope it was someone who really needed it and not for fun. I hope you found a replacement!

Hi Mary! I have been wracking my brain--what workout is DM? Do I have it? Do I want it? Or am I better off not knowing what it is? :p We've had light rain all day today and I hope it's been that way in OR too. The worst fire is in an area I always take visitors to in OR--beautiful area with hikes and waterfalls. It's all been burned and I'm just sick about it. It includes the waterfall where DH proposed to me, but I'm grateful we have a lovely photo of it on our wall.

Lisa--I'm joining you on the worry front. Quiet weekend here as well except for football tomorrow--yippee! Loving me my Seahawks. I'm sorry you got our smoke!! I hope it's better for you now. Do you bike year round? I think DH should come with you not very often!

Did Cardio Leg Blast, then LIHI CST and Turbo Barre Friday. 5 lb dbs were all my arms could handle after those @#*&%! LIHI upper body workouts, they just kill me! Took BB out a few times during the week too.

I have a question for you all: what kind of beds do you sleep in? I'm hoping to buy a Tempurpedic-type but have heard that they are not great for side sleepers like me and DH are. Any input and advice would be appreciated!

Take care all! Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.