Who Are Your Celeb Heartthrobs?

RE: Fun Thread!

VERY FUNNY!:)

OK, here we go with my European backround.

Roger Moore
Harrison Ford
Omar Sharif
Jean Paul Belmondo

I have to admit that when I was about 20-22 I had a boyfriend who looked EXACTLY like Johnny Depp! Had I known....:7

I just watched 'Benny and Joon' with my kids and had forgotten that #1 - it's a very nice movie and #2 - has 2 of my favourite eye candy males, Aidan Quinn and Johnny Depp, lovely to look at delightful to hold.....:) (I wish!)

I don't know the actors name but I'm really enjoying watching the guy who plays Luke in 'Gilmour Girls', scruffy but yummy!!

Edward Burns in 'Brother's McMullen'.
James Dean is a work of art and I couldn't agree with Clare more, I adore Gregory Peck in 'To Kill a Mockingbird' (great book too!!)
Chad Kroeger from Nickleback is another hunk du jour and again with the scruffy thing, what's THAT about!?!

Being the home fitness lover that I am I have to include Bryan Kest in his Power Yoga series, love the whole package.
I could go on but suddenly I'm very warm......uh-oh I forgot about dinner in the oven!!!!!

Thanks for the outlet A-Jock, I needed that:7

Take Care
Laurie

Big Hands

Did somebody say "Big Hands". OMG I love big hands, I think they are really hot. By the way, my husband has really big hands and that is one of the reasons I married him, because he is so sexy.

Madonna

p.s. there is a motivational speaker named Tony something that has huge hands. I watch him sometimes and wait in anticipation for of glimps of those lunch hooks.

RE: Big Hands

Oh! Andf I forgot to add JIM CAREY: Jilly did say that humour was sexy! She's so right.......

Clare

RE: Speaking of Fight Club

I loved Fight Club lol! I'm not into Brad Pitt, though. I really like Edward Norton- not a pretty boy and very intelligent :)

Gina

RE: Big Hands

#1 in my book is Ioan Gruffudd. (heavy sigh)
Fell in love during Titanic and then again in Horatio Hornblower!
:9

Dennis Quaid He is a hottie in the newer "Parent Trap" and a great Dad in "The Rookie" That sideways smile? The eyes? Mmmmmm :)

Laurie - I've seen one of the Bryan Kest "Power Yoga" videos and I couldn't tell if it was a workout or foreplay.

Looks like Bryan Kest could bat for whichever team he wanted.

A-Jock

(Things are heating up in here.)

A-Jock--:7 :7 :7

Foreplay...(Bryan Kest) LOL! I'm LMAO.

I agree with Brianne on Matthew Mc Connaughey. I could be his mommie, but it's ok with me if it's ok with Mattie.........;-)

Thanks for the warning! I read the reviews- pretty awful. ;(

I can't believe I forgot my favourite celeb- Sean Bean!

Oooooo...I LOVE Fight Club. One of my favorite movies of all time! Ed Norton is FANTASTIC. He is a great actor and also oddly attractive.

Shonie

>Oooooo...I LOVE Fight Club. One of my favorite movies of all
>time! Ed Norton is FANTASTIC. He is a great actor and also
>oddly attractive.
>
>Shonie

Not so oddly attractive in American History X. Yummy! He's such a changeable actor, and often looks like two completely different people (the "nerdy" Ed and the buff Ed).

Okay, mine is weird. I've always has this thing for Frasier Crane. Not Kelsey Grammer, because he's just some actor with a giant ego. But he does such a good job of playing the well-meaning, self-aware, fuddy duddy psychologist who I find to be infinitely appealing. I can't believe I admitted that, but there it is. :D

You're Too Right A-Jock (LOL)

I hear you about the foreplay, he is pretty heavy with the hands on adjustments of his participants (who often resemble automatons, but I digress).

I can't say if he's 'legal' or not but in a later incarnation from Kest's first 'Power Yoga' series his comely head is shaved clean and gleaming:) and you KNOW he just gets hotter and then some!!

As an addendum to my list I include Ashton Kutcher and his timeless good looks. I'm the same age as Demi and I saw him first! I just knew he'd go for a riper woman, it's all a matter of circumstance that she met him first, aahhhhhhhh, a girl can always dream;-)

Take Care
Laurie

>Looks like you'll be way excitied to see the new version of
>Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I'm a fan of Roald Dahl
>and it's announced on his website. Check it out...fun
>literature site for kids!

I am TOTALLY pumped to see willy wonka and the chocolate factory! :) :) :)

RE: You're Too Right A-Jock (LOL)

>I hear you about the foreplay, he is pretty heavy with the
>hands on adjustments of his participants (who often resemble
>automatons, but I digress).
>
>I can't say if he's 'legal' or not but in a later incarnation
>from Kest's first 'Power Yoga' series his comely head is
>shaved clean and gleaming:) and you KNOW he just gets hotter
>and then some!!
>
>As an addendum to my list I include Ashton Kutcher and his
>timeless good looks. I'm the same age as Demi and I saw him
>first! I just knew he'd go for a riper woman, it's all a
>matter of circumstance that she met him first, aahhhhhhhh, a
>girl can always dream;-)
>
>Take Care
>Laurie

A-jock and Laurie - you are toooo bad! that's hilarious! I love my bryan kest vids! I will never look at the same way again (that is without thinking of 4play) I totally agree with the hand placement though - what is up with that? he totally fondles, okay well nevermind......

>Okay, mine is weird. I've always has this thing for Frasier
>Crane. Not Kelsey Grammer, because he's just some actor with
>a giant ego.

I've always had a thing for Spock (with better posture), but have never been attracted to Leonard Nimoy, who plays him.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.