Whitney Houston and Wendy....

That's heartwrenching. Just a very sad situation, Whitney's death could have been prevented.

It also takes a lot of courage to confess substance abuse, very brave of Wendy. She is lucky though, she was able to overcome. Alcoholism runs in my family and I have lost 2 cousins within the last 2 years. Breaks my heart!

Cathe, Thanks for helping all of us to follow a healthy lifestyle, with your workouts, newsletters, your constant coaching and contact with your fans!

Thank you too for your very kind words Jenn.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your cousins! Addiction is such an ugly beast! I will keep your family in my prayers!

Cathe Friedrich said:
Thank you too for your very kind words Jenn.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your cousins! Addiction is such an ugly beast! I will keep your family in my prayers!

Thanks, Cathe...my cousins were brothers and died within months of each other. My one cousin was supposed to get a liver transplant, but when doctors found out that he was still drinking, he was taken off of the transplant list. It's very sad that an addiction can just take control over your life and destroy it! It's sad about Whitney, I loved her music growing up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.