Which workout series to pick????

Bobbie L

First want to say I'm a huge fan!!! Love all of the workouts! I like to switch things up with my workouts and am looking at purchasing a new series. I am trying to decide between the Ripped with Hiit or the ICE series. Any helpful pros and cons for these?
Thank you!

Lots of people could make recommendations, but first .... it might be helpful if you could give us a few more details ... what are your fitnesss/health goals? any limitations? Current fitness level? Any particular preferences?

Sorry Bobbie, I just noticed you posted this in the "Ask Cathe" forum ... I'm obviously NOT Cathe.... Hope you get a personal recommendation ;-)

Hi! Thanks for responding! This is the first time I posted so wasn't really sure where to post I would love to get your input! I just got done with the strong and sweaty series and liked it. No limitations and I am an advanced fitness level.
Thank you!

I like Strong & Sweaty too. We have both ICE & RWH series & like both. However, the complaint I hear about ICE the most on these forums is that it is intermediate level. But you can always adjust your weights & use the bonuses to up the intensity. We both reach for it a lot for its variety. RWH is more advanced on every level & the advanced exercisers really seem to LOVE it & are always asking for a repeat series. I like it but I don't love it -probably because it truly is advanced. I'm currently doing an Xtrain rotation & am really enjoying it, so that's another to consider. Back to your question -- Since you are advanced & have no limitations, I suggest the RWH series - hope you LOVE IT!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.