Which Perfect 30 workout will you do first?

Lady Vol Fan

Cathlete
With delivery of these babies on the horizon, I'm starting to think about which one that will call my name first. :D

As excited as I am for ALL of them, I'm thinking it will be hard to decide between the upper body Pump and the Mobility workout.

What about you? :cool:

Probably the mobility one, since I don't currently have a lot of those types of workouts that I enjoy doing. I'm sure I'll enjoy this one because the clips looked amazing, and well ... it's Cathe, after all. :)

Probably not back to back as I only have 30-40 minutes to work out in the morning. So I would do lower body in the morning and mobility later in the day/evening.

Debinmi, will you share what you came up with? I'd like to see it! :)

I'm planning on doing two a day for four days next week!! I don't recall how I mapped it out in my rotation at the moment, but do plan to get them all in if I can, depending on when we receive them in the mail.

Sure!
M: P30 UB + P30 HiIt
T: P30 LB + P30 Mob
W: Step + extended stretch bonus
R: P30 UB + core bonus + extended stretch bonus
F: P30 LB + P30 HiIT
S: Kickbox + core bonus + P30 Mob timesaver

Actually I scheduled it for the last week of October as I wasn't sure when they'd arrive. I'm looking forward to Cathe's User Guide too for more ideas.

Thanks, Debinmi!! That's what I'm hoping to do ..just gotta wait to see how much gas I have left in the tank after the Pump workout.

I'm looking forward to reading her user guide as well!
Sure!
M: P30 UB + P30 HiIt
T: P30 LB + P30 Mob
W: Step + extended stretch bonus
R: P30 UB + core bonus + extended stretch bonus
F: P30 LB + P30 HiIT
S: Kickbox + core bonus + P30 Mob timesaver

Actually I scheduled it for the last week of October as I wasn't sure when they'd arrive. I'm looking forward to Cathe's User Guide too for more ideas.

Actually Lady Vol Fan, I have that concern too lol. I probably will not go as heavy as Cathe the first couple of times as I get used to the moves - she looks like she's using some monster weights! My heaviest dumbell is 30#, which i only use for rows, I either double up dumbells or use the barbell, so we'll see. But I'm excited to get some new workouts! .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.