Which new video will you do first?

carla

For those of you ordering Cathe's new videos. When you finally have all of the new videos in your grasp, which one do you do first?

I'm going to do Circuit Max first, then Cardio Kicks and then I'm going to start on a rotation of the cross training series for a few weeks. Replacing a crosstrainer every once in awhile with one of the other new cardios.

Then I'll return to some old favorites. How about everyone else? I am just curious what choices others would make?

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!

I think I may try Cardio Kicks because I have never seen Cathe's style of kickboxing. From the raves of the gals who have had the pleasure of attending one of Cathe's classes live, it sounds like fun & HARD WORK to me! I also plan to do a rotation with the 6-pack. YEE-HAW!!!! I can't wait!
happy.gif

I've been pondering that myself. ;-)

My proposal is that we divvy them up, so that we can all get a 1st hand report on ALL of them ASAP!
happy.gif
Of course, Debbie already has Cardio Kicks, which probably would have been MY 1st choice ( You have great taste, Debbie! I did a kickboxing class with Cathe on the VF trip last fall, and it was awesome!
happy.gif
) Hmm, I could perhaps commit to doing a combo of the step cardio sections from the 6 pack, since I love combos anyway. That would mean someone else would need to do the weights from those videos so that between us we would have all of those videos covered.
happy.gif
Okay, so I'm gettin waaaaayyyyyy too obsessive about videos that haven't even begun rehearsals yet, much less filmed! Hee, hee!
happy.gif

Erin

New Videos

I think I will do Cardio Kicks, Circuit Tape, and then do the 6 pak. I havent figured a rotation yet, but I will be doing only Cathe tapes for a while. I am so excited.

I have no choice:O)...

and not the least bit bothered by it!!! hehehe

I have to do Cardio Kicks...it is the only VHS I ordered...to get me over the hump of waiting for them all on DVD.

But I love Cathe and I love Kickboxing...so you can bet I won't be dissapointed in having only one to choose from
wink.gif
OOOHH babe...Cathe and Kickboxing, it is going to be magic...like when they first dipped a chocolate bar into a jar of peanut butter...a classic combo!

Cross-training series.

For me, I'm looking forward to doing the cross-training series. I want to incorporate more running into my schedule, so if I do the cross-training series, I figure I can run in the afternoons 2x a week as well.

After a month of that, then I plan to incorporate Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks with my older tapes and my new Christi Taylor's. What fun!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

New tapes

Hi Carla! I've been playing around with my schedule after I pre-ordered my tapes and came up with this:

Monday: cardio/back/biceps/chest
Tuesday: cardio/triceps/shoulders/abs
Wednesday: power yoga
Thursday: cardio/legs/abs
Friday: pilates
Saturday: kickboxing or tinixing
Sunday: rest or circuit max depending on how I feel.

I may have to re-adjust after the first week to see how my stamina holds up and also to test out the new tapes but as you can see I LOVE doing a lot of different things!

Take care, Kathy

Great Question!

Gosh, I wish there were some way of doing them all the same day ---

I'll probably do the usual thing -- preview a few of them and decide which one most appeals to me choreography and music-wise. Then I will save a few until later to use on days when I need something to liven up my winter blues. Hard to think about winter blues right now, isn't it?

I am so excited to see the new set and hear the new music and try the new choregraphy.

As much as I dislike kickboxing, I bought the kickboxing workouts too. Cathe just has a way of making all workouts such fun! She is so motivating and genuine.

Hey Nancy...

...this a.m. I tried the BodyMas/MIC(step) combo and it was awesome!! What a workout!! The part I liked the most was going non-stop for 30 min, then another 30 min. WOW...

Joanna

It'll be hard to choose...

...but I'll probably do the 6-pack, then the next week do a combo of CardioKicks and CircuitMax. I only think about this every time I put in a tape..."When the new tapes come I'll...do them all!"

My only hesitation is that I bought them all on VHS and now my husband says he wants a DVD player. Would it be over the top to have a full set in both formats??!?!!!

GO FOR IT!!

I'd say go for it if you can afford it. One adavantage would be if one of your 5 kids was using the DVD player, you could always go to another room with a VHS player and do ABS or whatever off your VHS tpaes. I'd love to get them both, but I need to cool it for awhile~The Charge-Card that is!! Plus, I would love to get CardioHits on DVD, so I best be saving my pennies. I would think that you could also change your order from the VHS tapes to the DVD's with no problem since they have not been delivered yet. DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!! Good Luck!

Yeah, I know about credit madness...

...it seems just when I think we're caught up, I charge something again...sigh. I'll probably wait until I decide which one I like the best. Besides, the DVD player is still just a thought...hmmm...
Also, there will be competition with the six others in the house for the DVD if/when we get it. We already have wars over the computer. Actually, they think it is 4 years OLD, and when are we going to get a new one? I say, as long as I can chat and type, who needs a new computer
happy.gif
!!!

Have a good evening

Joanna

I think you had more fun...

Joanna...I did IMAX this a.m., miserly loves company, so I had a friend over to join me
wink.gif
. I think interval 8 starts with the phrase "insert groan here"! And the only thing that saves me on #10 is knowing it's the last one! %$#@ tuck jumps hehehehe

Glad you liked that combo
happy.gif

nancy:O)

That's so funny...

...I was pondering doing IMAX instead, but wanted to give your suggestion a try. Are we on the same wavelength, or what?!

And, I, too, groan through IMAX, usually a lot sooner than #8! And, the first time I actually did the tuck jumps I ran upstairs from our basement yelling "I did it, I did it!" to a surprised husband
happy.gif
. He was happy for me, though, because he often exercises at the same time (on one of his machines) and had commented that the jumps looked impossible...

Have a great day...

Joanna

Cardio Kicks I think

will probably be the first one I try because I am really interested in Cathe's style of kickboxing too. It sounds like an awesome workout. Then, after that, probably the circuit tape and then a cross-training rotation with the other six with perhaps a bit more cardio added to them but we'll see, that could just be wishful thinking time wise.

Kim

Cardio Kicks

Since I'm ordering the six-pack crosstraining series on DVD, Cardio Kicks will definitely be my first new Cathe tape to try out since I am getting that one on VHS. It will be nice to have one new Cathe tape to hold me until the DVD is available.

I don't know!

LOL. I've tried to discuss it with him, but he just doesn't get it. He'll have to make his choice when he sees the videos. He can't wait!!
wink.gif

Start with the Six-Pack

I'm going to start with the 6-pack following the rotation that Cathe lists here on her site. I am SO hoping that this rotation will help me get past my plateau that I've been exercising and eating right on for the past four months.
I have such a hard time getting all the cardio I need (schedule-wise) because I love to strength train and need to rest my muscles. Since four days of cardio isn't taking off my last 5 pounds, maybe this rotation will.
I'm so excited to try this!!!!!

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.