Which ICE Rotation?

Murphymax

Cathlete
Merry Christmas, everyone! My hubby was so good to me and gave me the remainder dvds I needed to complete my set for xtrain and Ripped with Hiit. Anyone doing an ICE rotation with xtrain or Ripped? I saw them in the users guide and they both looked great! Decisions decisions :D

I think I'm going to start with the Level 3 ICE rotation, then next month do the RWH and ICE rotation. But I might end up starting that one early depending on how I feel. Congrats on the new dvds, you'll love them.

I've been following the RWH and ICE rotation. So far, so good!
Love2step, thanks for sharing. I am glad you are enjoying it.

I think I am starting with the RWH and ICE rotation too. I received some additional miscellaneous Cathe and KCM DVDs for Christmas and am doing those this week. I did Cathe's STS Total Body yesterday. Nice! I am always eager to try my new DVDs ASAP. ;)I will start the rotation next week.

I think I'm going to start with the Level 3 ICE rotation, then next month do the RWH and ICE rotation. But I might end up starting that one early depending on how I feel. Congrats on the new dvds, you'll love them.
Firemedic, yes the Level 3 looks really good! There are so many options :)

Firemedic, yes the Level 3 looks really good! There are so many options :)
I also like the fact that if I don't have time for the entire premix at once, I can split it up. Do the regular workout in the am and do the blizzard blast & muscle meltdown in the pm. That is what I'll probably do because it's easier for me to get to 45 mins workouts in, instead of one 90 min one.

There is an ICE rotation on the calendar for January. I need to look at it more closely but may do that one. I'd love to do the Level 3 rotation, but some of the workouts are too long for my schedule, and I don't have the option to split them. Bummer. :(

I think I will do the ice xtrain rotation. I am not a fan of hour plus workouts. Usually when I plan to do a workout at night as well as the morning, it isn't getting. done.

I am not going to follow any ICE rotation :) I do however will play around with the workouts/premixes for 2016. I will mix and match Cathe's dvd's to reach my goal of *200* dvd's completed :D

I am not going to follow any ICE rotation :) I do however will play around with the workouts/premixes for 2016. I will mix and match Cathe's dvd's to reach my goal of *200* dvd's completed :D
Belinda, way to go on your 2016 goal! Keep us posted.

I've not ever been great at doing premixes. I have a tendency to "always" do the workout as is; however, over the past few months I have been doing more premixes. Maybe that will be my goal for 2016 - more premixes ;)

Belinda, way to go on your 2016 goal! Keep us posted.

I've not ever been great at doing premixes. I have a tendency to "always" do the workout as is; however, over the past few months I have been doing more premixes. Maybe that will be my goal for 2016 - more premixes ;)

Thank you :) I will keep you guys posted on my goals :) I love Cathe's premixes, they are great :) Keep it up!

I'm doing the Level 3 All Ice rotation. It's more of a time commitment than I'm used to, but I'm loving the single body part giant sets in the Muscle Meltdowns! I'm planning the Ice/Xtrain or Ice/RWH sometime in the Spring after I return to STS for awhile.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.