Which HiiT?

Justinef

Cathlete
Tomorrow is a HiiT / cardio day for me. It has to be 40 mins or less. I can't decide what to do. Suggestions please - and I'll do whatever is suggested. :eek:
Happy to do plyo. Or premix I may have missed. Step...tabata....firewalker...anything considered.

Happy to do plyo. Or premix I may have missed. Step...tabata....firewalker...anything considered.

Well Justine, since you have mentioned being happy to do plyo. Here are my suggestion:

• Premix from xfire, triple tabata 28:04
  • Premix from xfire, plyo+firewalker tabata 23:27
  • Premix from TTM, 30/20 Hiit only 26:15
Enjoy:)

Last edited:
I ended up doing the 'all blasts' premix from IMax2 - it was OK, but the blasts were a little short and the grapevines in between a little long...weird how it seemed that way, as I think it's the other way round when I do the full workout! I've done Cathe's HiiTs so many times (including the Live ones - LOVE those) that I just felt like a change. Something to shock my body. I might play with the workout blender and mix some of the XFire and TTM tabatas, perhaps with an interval from Tabatacise thrown in!!!

I felt that way when I did the IMAX 3 blasts only. I didn't find the blasts as hard without doing the whole workout. I guess that's why I like Tabatacise and other HiiT workouts because it just seems harder and more of a challenge even though it's the same amount of time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.