Which DVD should I get next?

Bellatheball

I currently have:

Drill Max
Cardio Fusion
Low Impact Circut
Body Max 2

I've ordered Kick, Punch and Crunch. I also just received Rhythmic Step/Interval Max/MIC from a friend but the DVD is too scratched to work.

What are the next 2-3 that you would suggest? I'm thinking about IMAX 2 and 3 and maybe Low Max. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Imax 2 and Low Max for sure. The great thing about Imax 2 is that it has Cardio & Weights on it as well so it's a great deal! Step, Jump & pump/ Step Blast is a great one too. Imax 3 is a lot of fun if you like more complex choreography. There is not as much recovery time between intervals so your heart rate stays up there pretty much the whole time. All are great choices but if you get the DVD's with multiple workouts on them you'll have a lot of variety.

Hope that helps,

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Since you have a lot of cario and circuit type workouts why not Imax 2 OR 3 (Imax 3 is my favorite) and PUB/PLB (one upper and one lower body on one DVD with a total body premix) and one total body weight workout such as Muscle Max?
Angela:7

Thanks guys! While waiting to hear back I actually ordered Muscle Max, IMAX3, Supersets/Push Pull. I think IMAX2 and Bootcamp will be next! Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.