Which Cathe dvd do I still need?

TXGin

Cathlete
I just received a $75.00 Am Express gc at work and being the Cathe fan that I am, I immediately thought...what dvd do I want to buy with this?:7

The only workouts that I don't have are:
The Terminator
The Classics
Cross Train Xpress

Also, these I only have on vhs:
PUB/PLB
Cardio Hits

Should I hold on to the gc for future Cathes, or is there something that I must have?

Thanks,
Gin
:)

I think it's almost a coin-toss between Terminator and Cross Train Express. However, if you already have the rest of the Intensity Series (of which the Terminator is a compilation disc), then go with CTX. CTX has a lot of a lot lot lot of stuff: nosebleed hi/lo, kickbox, step-kickbox, step, step circuit; traditional abs; newer core work; and total-body traditional lifting. Although it is not as finely chaptered as Cathe's later series(es?) (I never know with that word), it is still well-chaptered enough that you can do endless mishmoshing after you've gotten the workouts as produced down.

A-Jock

Cathe has planned 2 more filming events for this year. Personally, I'd save the GC for those. You already have the bulk of Cathe's good stuff. Save your cash a little while. You don't have to spend it right away!!!!

Clare

I finally broke down and purchasexd CTX and am so glad I did! I really like it a lot. I figure the next presale won't start until near Christmas so I can buy those with Christmas $:) I say get CTX!!

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

I have CTX Upper Body on VHS that a friend transferred to DVD. I did the workout this morning and realized it's truly my most-used workout of ANY I have. Since the VHS is no longer available, if my DVD should die, I would have no hesitation plunking down $90 to replace it.

Diane

Gin:

I would also go with CTX. It's one of the only few I don't have that I'm dying to get. There are so many options and you can do a full rotation just with them alone and it's nice they're just 60 minutes so it fits right in with your work schedule.

Marcy

CTX is worth the $79.00. You can enjoy an a multitude of workouts with these DVDS. I happen to know since I am working full-time and I am back in college full-time as well. These segments have come in handy at times I can sqeeze them in. Before that, I could not live without my leaner legs or other workouts in this series. I used to combine 2 cardio workouts to achieve a full hour.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.