which cardio?

Hi Everyone,
I'm starting a three day split with the GS dvds.(Getting psyched up for the 4 day split I guess) Yesterday I did the GSC&T with the step-only time saver on cardio&weights. It was fun!

My question is of those who do splits, what cathe cardio do you partner with the gymstyles, if you do cardio after on the same day?looking for about 20-30 mins of cardio.

I live in florida and it's still 90 and muggy,it's really gross! I really don't enjoy running or biking here until the winter. I don't have a treadmill or stationary bike. so in summer all my workouts move inside.
any advice would be appreciated.
Kim

There's a 37 minute cardio conditioning premix on KPC. You also might want to use the workout blender on KPC to make up your own workout. Also,

Low Max blast section - 23 minutes.
MIC hi/lo (including warmup) - 33 minutes
MIC step (with warmup (40 minutes).
Drill Max Timesaver Cardio Blast - 39 minutes.
IMAX 3 blasts - 24 minutes
IMAX 3 step only - 31 mins.
Intervals 1-5 - 35 minutes
Intervals 6-10 - 37 minutes
High Step Training Cardio is a good add-on at 12 minutes.
SJP - Hi/lo Add on 19 minutes.
SJP - All Step - 26 minutes.
SB Combo #14 - (Combos 1,2,3 Add on) - 31 minutes
SB Combo #15 - (Combos 2,3 + Challenge Add on) - 35 minutes
Boot Camp Cardio Only premix - 20 minutes
IMAX 2 - Intervals 1-5 - 33 mins.
Intervals 6-10 - 33 mins.
Blast Only - 28 minutes

Marcy

thanks for a great long list! I surely won't get bored waiting for the new dvds! I can't wait to get started.
when I look at all the premixes Cathe includes I really have to appreciate the quality product she makes!
Kim

Hi there,
Marcy listed some awesome Cardio workouts--I actually printed her post out and have it taped to my wall now! :)

I also wanted to recommend the option of just doing the cardio drills of Drill Max. They come to 26 minutes. It's a great add on to any GS/S&H rotation or any weight workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.